Chapter 51

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 51:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 51:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao was on a variety show. The original booking was another popular movie star, but because the other party called suddenly and said that there was an urgent matter and could not come, the program team temporarily invited Lu Yao to participate.

They thought Lu Yao had a scandal with Fu Shishu for a while and Chen Yanxing for a while. Now they are the spokesperson of the W brand. It stands to reason that they should be a little tempered and should not be willing to be a substitute for others. Good to burst, from beginning to end, and they are well matched, they have no temper.

"Teacher Lu Yao, thank you very much for this show."

"I hope there will be a chance to continue cooperation in the future." Lu Yao shyly smiled and removed his makeup, intending to get back to bed in his nanny's car.

As soon as she went out, she saw Fu Shishu leaning on the roadside, and her own nanny car was running without a shadow.

"You're making a ghost again." Lu Yao was angry and funny, and now her nanny van had disappeared at both ends for three days, but Fu Shishu's car came so hard that she had to go in his car.

"I just want to stay with you for a while." Fu Shishu opened the door, and Lu Yao got on the numbered Rolls Royce.

The staff of the program group came out behind Lu Yao. When Lu Yao actually got on the super luxury car, he was stunned. "Mr. Lu Yao, is this super rich and handsome?"

A senior old man laughed, "Ms. Lu Yao, but the future Mrs. Fu's head lady, haven't you seen the amazing serial number plate? Beicheng has just one."

An exclusive driver took her home, and Lu Yao arrived home soon. Fu Shishu was still a confidant. When she was sent home, she went to the next door automatically.

Lu Yao took a shower and just came out of the bathroom. The original bright light suddenly flashed twice and then went out. The whole room was dark, and Lu Yao couldn't help but scream.

Lu Yao was quite afraid of the dark. When he was a child, he was kept in the dark room by the Lu family for a long time. She was terrified, and the atmosphere did not dare to exhale. She changed an electrical switch, but nothing happened, and 80% of the home was blacked out.

During the day, she just went out, but at night, she just wanted to sleep. Lu Yao shrank on the bed, and the fear of darkness made her unable to sleep.

After a while, there was a knock on the door.

Lu Yao was very embarrassed, but he still pulled the slippers to the door and opened the door, which was Fu Shishu.

In the dark night, his facial features can't be seen clearly, but his cold perfume is familiar with his nose, which makes Lu Yao's heart calm.

"What are you doing."

"I think there is a power outage and I think you should be afraid."

"Who's afraid." Lu Yao's mouth was tough.

"Then when I am afraid, I want to find you to accompany me."

Fu Shishu helped Lu Yao find a reason, and Lu Yao barely accepted it.

Fu Shishu called the property. The property expressed regret and said that it was already asking the master to come over for repairs, but it would take some time.