🦋36🦋

Ignore the mistakes...(^^)
______________________________

"Ohh goshhh daddyyyy! Stop doing that!!"

"But baby.. I don't wanna stay here... Please baby help dada to get out of here!" Jungkook pouted.

"No daddy!! Just sweep here!! You're not fine!"

Nothing just Jungkook wants to go home.. but no one is letting him.. even tho he said he's fine..

It's been 3 days.. and 2 days left for Yoona's Birthday.. that's why he badly wants to go home.

"Hola hola bit- I mean Kook!" Lisa changed her sentence as she saw Yoona with Jungkook.

"Argh why are you here now! They're already torturing me enough.. I don't need you to add more!"

"Woah! I'm offended!"

"Shut it bit- Lisa!"

Lisa rolled her eyes before picking Yoona up and sitting on Yoona's seat with Yoona on her lap.

"I know why are you impatient but darling we are here! We'll look after it!"

"I know you will do all the things but I can't just sit and see... More than my physical pain.. my heart is hurting more knowing I can't do anything.."

Lisa sighed knowing as a father he wants to see his daughter's smile... And surprise her.. but right now he can't do anything...

"I know Kook but you have to look after yourself.. Tae's life is in you! Be careful... He'll be devastated."

Jungkook nodded and took Yoona from Lisa.

"I'll go get some coffee for myself and your banana milk."

Jungkook nodded as Lisa went out.

"Dada?"

"Hmm?"

"I know what you're thinking dada!"

Jungkook looked at his daughter.. caressing her hair.

"Sorry Princess! You're dada can't do anything on your special day."

"You've done enough dada!! I don't want anything on my birthday.."

"Aish you're soo sweet darling!"

"Hehe!" Yoona giggled while Jungkook smiling looking at his daughter.

"Aigo! You both are cute! Be my child!!" Jin said looking at the duo.

"We already are hyung!"

"Yesh Eomma!!" Yoona agreed to her dad.

"Aigo aigooo my babies!" Jin pinched both of their cheeks.

"Here I bought your lunch as I know very well you hate hospital food!"

Jungkook smiled and then thanked him.

"Hyungs, Tae and Chim?"

"You're hyungs went to your office and the soulmates went to orphanage.. as usual for Yoona's Birthday donation!"

"Ohh!! Now I'm feeling really bad! Dying is better than being like this!"

"Child can you shut your mouth!! Or I seriously Stitch it! We are family remember? So we do help you in all way! You're not burden alright!! Don't overthink.. you're coconut head can't take it!" Jin started to nag.

"Alright fine sorry!"

"Wait- that overly pampered daughter of yours said she don't want to have any birthday party nor the cake or the present!!"

Jungkook looked at Yoona who just hugged him and hide her face in Jungkook's neck!

"Darling.. dada will be there too.. don't you want to wear pretty dresses which Mommy and Mama has bought you? They'll be sad! Appa and Papa will be sad too.. and hobi- Y/n too.. don't you want to make them happy.. and don't you want to eat eomma's tasty tasty food? Dada want to see your happiness buba!"

"But dada is hurt! I can't be happy! When you're hurt!"

"Aigo my baby!! Dada is fine darling! You know that your dada is strong right? So don't worry Princess! Everything will alright!"

"Okay dada! If that's what makes you happy!" Jungkook and Jin smiled widely while Lisa just standing over door and smiling listening to their talks.. which melt her heart.

"That's my princess! Love you babyyyy!"

"Love you too dada!"

"And love you three my babies.."

"Love you forever!" Lisa squealed which made others laugh at the over excited girl.

________________________

"Why my plans always goes wrong.?? I thought he would get scared and do what I want!! But that asshole just laying there without any worry and planning about his daughter's birthday!

What the heck is my son doing there! That useless bastard! I said him to do one small thing! But that useless shit - arghhh!" The man pulled his hair out of frustration.

"I won't stop it here!! I'll use my last straw!!"

The man smirked evilly.

_________________________________

Just few more chapters ahead I think.. then the book will end..

And don't worry.. as I said before heartbreak isn't my thing.. I'll make it smooth..

Take care you all!!!😗