Chapter 1

Enjoy!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It is a nice day in Pallet Town. People were happily walking around shopping. Some people were talking to each other and others are just looking around at all the small markets selling food or berries.

Pallet Town is small and a peaceful town. It wasn't well known and people didn't come often. The people here knew each other and are very kind to everyone around them. Pokemon are running around with their trainers.

There is a hill just a bit outside of town. It is a also a lab and Prof. Oak lived there and he is very happy there and he loved his peaceful the town is. Prof. Oak only has his oldest daughter named Dazy Oak and his grandson Gary Oak. He loved with them and he  loved his family very much.

Gary is Friends with a girl name Lizzy Ketchum. Lizzy is a sweet girl. She loves Pokemon and helping take care of them. Lizzy helped Prof. Oak when she could. Prof. Oak is very greatful for her help. Gary also helped. He didn't do it as much as Lizzy.
Lizzy and Gary is also friends with Green and James. They all payed together and they are also close.

Lizzy lives with her mom. She doesn't know what happened to her dad. Her mother never talked about him or what happened. Lizzy never asked because she could tell it hurt her mother. Lizzy is greatful to have her mother.

Delia Ketchum is Lizzy mother and she is very kind and loves her daughter very much. She would do anything for her daughter and she just wants her daughter healthy and happy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It was on a day that Lizzy is helping Prof. Oak. She just helped him with some papers and sometimes help take care of the Pokemon. She has some experiences taking care of a Pokemon egg, and she loved it. She hoped to be able to take care of more Pokemon eggs in the future.

"Thank you Lizzy. You have helped me a lot." Said Prof. Oak with a smile.

"It's no problem Prof. Oak. I'm happy to help." Said Lizzy, who is now six years old.

"I'd like to give you something to thank you for your help. You are ready it and you can come and ask me for help if you need it." Said Prof. Oak smiling happily for Lizzy.
He handed her a Pokemon egg that is kept in a Incubator.

Lizzy is surprised, but she smiled and gently took the Incubator. "Really Professor?" Asked Lizzy.

"Yes. I asked your mom and she agrees with me. Delia is happy and she is letting you have this Pokemon egg." Said Prof. Oak.

Lizzy smiled and nodded. Thank you Prof. Oak." Said Lizzy.

Lizzy then left since dinner is coming up soon. She is so happy to have a Pokemon egg. It took her a few minutes to get to her house. She smiled as she walked in.

"I'm back." Said Lizzy.
She found her mom just finishing making Ddinner. "Thank you for letting me take care of this Pokemon egg." Said Lizzy.

"You have been great at taking care of Pokemon and I'm happy for you. Once the egg Hatches I know you two will be close." Said Delia.

Lizzy smiled and nodded. She thanked her mother again and went to get the egg in her room. She is excited to see what Pokemon it is. She doesn't know how to tell what kind of Pokemon will come out of the egg.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

They had dinner and Delia let her daughter talk happily about what she did to help Prof. Oak. She then told her daughter how her day went. They are very close to each other. Delia got closer to her daughter after her father just left them.

After dinner Lizzy helped Delia wash the dishes. They talked a bit about Delia's restaurant and how big it is starting to get. Lizzy is happy for her mother. She helped her mother a lot. She liked working at her mothers restaurant.

They then watched some TV. After watching some shows together Lizzy went to read up on how to train a baby Pokemon. She wanted to know for when the Pokemon hatched.

She couldn't wait to tell her friends. She also didn't know what to think when Gary started to act a bit weird around her. Lizzy told Green and James. They didn't know what to think either.

It started to get dark and Lizzy started to get ready for bed. She did have a small snack before she started to get ready for bed. She checked up on the egg and made sure that it is warm. She then got tucked in by her mother. Delia smiled as she left her daughter to sleep.

She is greatful to have her and she is proud of her daughter. She knew Lizzy will do great and get her dreams.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐