|•~{Chapter Fourteen}~•|

"Boss, madam jeon wants to talk to you." The guard spoke as he looked at Jungkook who was talking with three men.

"Send her inside. And don't stop her the next time she wants to come in." Jungkook spoke as the guard bowed his head in apology before walking back outside.

Y/n walked inside as the others presented in the room bowed to her except for Jungkook.

She lightly bowed back as she looked up at jungkook, he was looking at her with a straight face. She gulped feeling nervous, 'is he mad at me for interrupting?' She thought to herself.

Jungkook looked at those men before signaling them to walk out as the men bowed and walked outside the room silently.

Jungkook looked up, straightening his posture more perfectly as he took small steps in front of y/n.

She felt so small in front of him as he towered over her petite figure. Slightly shivering she took some small steps behind without jungkook noticing as it was hard for her to breathe with him being so near.

Jungkook sighed as she didn't speak. Getting low on patience jungkook spoke in a deep voice, "What is it, princess?" He questioned as she stood in front of him with her hands interlaced together on her front.

"i.. Just talked with my eo-eonni... She is getting m-married in a week... Can we go co-congratulate her.." She spoke stuttering as his eyes turned colder, "S-she invit-ed us..."

Jungkook looked at her, clenching his jaw as he took some steps back from her, "no." He spoke making y/n to shot her head up to him.

"Please jungkook. I swear she had always been very supportive and nice to me. She wants us to see her on her wedding d-day..." she spoke looking at him with her pleading doe eyes, but that made him furious as he closed his eyes in frustration.

Y/n gulped understanding that look as she moved back, "I w-wont both-er you.. B-but plea-se reco-nsider yo-" She closed her eyes as she flinched due to jungkook's outburst.

"Shut up y/n! You're not a fucking little kid anymore! Do not fucking understand a no?" He yelled as y/n backed away but jungkook pulled her back by holding her arm tightly, leaving bruises on them.

"P-ple-ase jungk-ook ssi.. I wont as-k fo-r an-ything e-ever aga-in" She stuttered as she spoke in a whisper looking away from jungkook, since she was too scared to look at him.

"so you want to go back to them and have yourself insulted again...? Why do you act so miserable y/n! You could have not ruin it for you and me but you decided to fucking bring your so called family into this! Don't you get it? Nobody gives a shit about you!" He roared at her face as hot tears fell out of her eyes and ran down her face.

But that didn't affect jungkook as he kept looking at her angrily in the eyes, "I dont give a flying fuck whether your *sister* had been supportive to you, all I know is that you're not going any fucking where!" He spoke as y/n shivered in his tight, rough hold.

"Please jun-gkook. Just f-or t-the last ti-me" She begged as she sobbed but that fueled his anger as he yanked her arms away and pinned her to the wall.

"Why are you so stubborn huh?" He questioned before harshly pulling her to him. Jungkook took big steps toward the door in his office room that led to a dark room.

Throwing her on the floor, jungkook looked at her angrily, "Spend the fucking night here!" He spat harshly as y/n sobbed a little louder this time.

Walking outside the room he quickly locked it before opening the office room door and walking out of the house.

He was very angry with her. He hated how she was extremely innocent and naive. How she did not understand that they despise her from the core.

Jungkook told the driver to drive to his bar as he sat inside the car with his veins almost popping out.

Meanwhile y/n who was sobbing alone in the dark room hugged her knees in fear and pain.

She was hurt. Hurt by jungkook's action but she couldn't complain. She should known better than to think of everything as normal.

It could never be normal. She felt so broken.

'Why do you always bother him, y/n ah? He clearly wants nothing with you.' She thought to herself. She was hating herself for thinking jungkook had changed. That jungkook would be soft with her. But he was the same jungkook.

He doesn't care about anyone. Including his wife.

She buried her face in her knees as she sobbed. Suddenly jeongshik roamed in her thoughts. She left him alone in the room.

'He would be safe right?' she thought to herself. He was out of his cage, playing. He wouldn't do anything wrong? Jungkook would come and let her go soon enough. She thought to herself as she tried being hopeful.

Wiping off her tears she slightly banged on the door, "Jungkook ssi.. I'm sorry please at least let me put Jeongshik back in the cage. He is alone in the room." she spoke but no voice went out of the room since the room was soundproof.

She banged on her door for some more minutes but eventually gave up as she backed way thinking jungkook wouldn't let her out.

(Jungkook POV)

How dare she even ask that such question? Why did she think I would even let her go back to them?

She is so stupid! God knows what the fuck was even in my head when I married that girl for fuck's sake I could married a smart girl!

Any girl but her!

I sipped down my drink as Jin hyung sighed once again infront of me. I know he is getting worried but I can't help it, I really want to drink right now!

(Author POV)

"Sir, your drink." The bartender spoke as he filled another glass for Jungkook.

"Why are fuck are you drinking this much, jungkook? It's been too long since I have seen you drinking like this." Spoke the man sitting in front of jungkook.

"Jin hyung, I can't believe I married such a dumb girl. She is such a stupid sometimes. She really gets on my nerves!" jungkook complained.

"She is your wife jungkook. You shouldn't be talking like this about her." Jin replied as he sighed.

"I can't believe her seriously! She should know better than to see good in people who have done the worst to her! She keeps going back to them! You didn't see how she fucking begged me to let her see her sister today" he growled in anger.

"She just has a soft heart, kook. What did you do with her then?" He questioned, taking a sip from his drink.

"I locked her in the dark room." Jungkook stated as he placed the glass on the table, finishing yet again another glass.

"The fuck you did?" Jin spoke, eyes widening at his statement, "oh boy! Tell me you did not do that to your wife!" He looked at jungkook in disbelief.

"I did, hyung. I couldn't help it! I was so mad at her." he spoke rubbing his temples.

"Jungkook how could you put your wife in the room you have tortured the betrayers in the worst manner? What if she see all the blood scattered in the room? It'll haunt her, she'll be traumatized, you stupid." he spoke.

"The room is dark. I couldn't take her to the basement. There were my men outside the office room." He spoke sighing.

"It's already been four hours. You should unlock her for god's sake. Go home quickly!" He spoke as jungkook sighed, regretting everything after talking to his hyung.

He suddenly remembered her eyes as she begged to him to let her see her sister for the last time making him to close his eyes once again, calming his hot temper. Sighing softly, jungkook nodded his head before getting up and walking back to the car.

"Drive to the safe house." Jungkook ordered coldly as the driver quickly started the car, driving back to their home.

••••

Did you like the chapter?
I hope you did❤