Chapter 11: Curtain Call

"Venom this is your last chance to stop this. I  can get treatment and help." Peter backflips dodging Anti Venoms punch and his spiked fist on his other hand. Anti Venom roars & grabs peter by his costume and he throws him up one floor through the ground. Peter coughs and does a front flip to be on his feet. Anti Venom hops in through the floor and is swinging blow after blow at peter, Peter grabs his fist and falls on his back and pushes off the floor to kick Anti Venom through the roof of Ravencroft where it's now a bad thunderstorm. Venom lands on his back and rolls over growling. "Eddie. Enough is enough. Surrender the symbiote." Peter says. Anti Venom snarls & says "The only thing..That will be surrendering is YOU. We will bring you down. Peter Parker dies tonight." Peter tightens his suit. "Well let me not keep you waiting." Anti Venom roars and charges toward Peter as he jumps up dodging Antivenoms attack he webs him from behind pulling a web on his neck trying to weigh him down but Antivenom has the advantage. He yanks the web and punches Peter in the face. He goes flying onto the corner of the building. "Now you Die." Antivenom Holds Peter up by his wrists & sharpens his symbiotic arm and slashes off mask. Peter groans in pain with blood dripping from his eye & from his mouth, nose, & a blood vessel that popped from being thrown up a floor. Peter begs Eddie again once more "Eddie..please this isn't you..stop." Eddie tries to attack him once more but Peter dodges it ripping the tendrils off anti venoms back. Peter puts his fist up punching AntiVenom taking some blows and dodging the others. Peter no longer dodges and is knocked to the edge of the building. Coughing and desperate, peter holds his ribs and cries out in pain. Anti Venom shrieks loud and grabs Peter. He turns his hand into a spear and spears peter in his stomach. Peter cries out, now gushing blood. His hair falls in his face. He thinks to himself. "This..this is how Spider-man dies."