Chapter 2

Andys pov
I heard clare scream my name I ran in the room and saw Jinxx on top of her I ran over to Jinxx pulled him off of her and punched him cc and ashley pulled me off of him before I could rip his head off. I went over to were clare was she had tears going down her face I pulled her into my arms "andy I like like Jinxx I have feelings for him.......but I love you and nothing will ever change that because I will always choose you over anyone" she said while looking up at my with her golden eyes. I felt so mad that she had feeling for Jinxx but how she said she loved me and how she would always choose me. I can't be mad at her "okay well I'm going to go smoke.bye" I said then walking out "Andy!wait.....please try to cut down on the smoking please I don't want you to get sick and how are you going to smoke when we're on a bus". I just smiled "fine I won't smoke but only until we get there and when we get there" I told . I walked into the lounge and sat by Jake "so what happened in there" "umm Jinxx was all over clare so I may have punched him in the face" jakes jaw drops. "Dude I had know idea that Jinxx had a thing for clare and.wow. I just .wow. " Jake said. Clare came in a sat by me I noticed there was blood on her long sleeve by her hand "hey clare can we talk like now" I got up and went to the back of the bus. Once she got were I was I pulled her sleeve up she winced in pain the cuts were fresh I sighed I felt my eyes watering I didn't understand why a beautiful girl like her would want to hurt her self. "Why......WHY" she flinched at me yelling at her.i grabbed her by the shoulders "why would you do this to your self Clare! Your beautiful can't you tell that when you hurt your self I feel like I haven't done crap to help you!" "Stop yelling" "no okay no.no I won't stop! Okay if only you saw how amazing you are and how much WE all care about you-" "Jinxx would have never yelled at me" she said in a whisper. Those words hit me like a truck "YAH THEN GO WITH JINXX BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU JUST FUCKIN LOVE HIM SO MUCH RIGHT!!!" I yelled. I could see tears in her eyes but I didn't care I was so mad I can't believe she even compared me to Jinxx she said she loved me but apparently she doesn't. "Fine. I will go with Jinxx. I'll just stay in his bunk."
(A/N) okay so at this point who do you want her to end up with please comment love you all