Chapter 97

•••

They arrived at Jk's suite pretty early in the morning. The kids started to jump with excitement they got after seeing a new place. For Aejung, it was not the first time she has come here but it definitely felt new to her, coming here after so many years. She was just three or four when she came Paris for the first time.

"You guys can go and take a rest. We also have to bring San to hospital for a check up in the evening," JK said to AeRin who was standing behind him with Aejung and San on her each side. JK passed them a smile before the caretaker arrived in the living room. JK frowned looking at the man.

"You? Who are you?"

"Sir, I'm Sawyer. I will be taking care of the suite at Peter's place," The man in his forties, introduced himself before bowing respectfully at him.

"And where is Peter?" JK asked again, a low frown left his mouth not getting into the new man. "Sir actually, Peter has fallen sick. The Doctor has ask him to take a proper rest and medication. He is at his apartment. I'm his cousin and thats why I will be working here on his place for now." The man, named Sawyer said with his head low and hands joined rubbing against eachother.

"Really? But I just called him two days ago and asked him to arrange the suite properly before we arrive. And he seemed fine speaking that time" He mumbled frowning grabbing AeRin's attention who looked at him confounded.

"Anyway, it's fine. Please would you ask a servant to carry this luggage to our bedrooms?" He asked making the man nod with a smile before he bowed at him, "Sure sir." He said before gesturing the other servant as they carried the luggage to the inside the bedrooms.

JK turned around before looking at the small Petite boy who was hiding behind his mother's frame while grabbing her small pinky finger and starring at the big apartment with his Bambi eyes. JK chuckled before crouching to San's level, "Cham, go take some rest. We also have to go out in the evening." He mumbled and San nodded. A smile formed San's lips as soon as he got his father's attention.

"But First you both go and freshen up and eat. I will ask Sawyer to prepare something light for the breakfast. You both must be hungry," JK talked as both of the kids nodded with a pout forming their lips. He chuckled before ruffling their silky hair. "Then go and fresh up." He said as the kids nodded before going on AeRin's side grabbing her hand ready to go. She passed kids a beautiful smile before shifting her gazes back to JK.

"Won't you freshen up? Are you perhaps full still?" She asked grabbing his attention. "Huh? Oh... I will come later. First I have to call Yoongi Hyung and inform him that we arrived here safely," he replied back receiving a curt nod from her before she went inside with both kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr.Jeon, we have analyzed JeongSan's medical reports. And after going through all these, I must say that San is literally a strong kid. We have performed the tests on him for our assurance. The tumor is not so big and is treatable," The doctor, Mr. Nick said making AeRin sigh in relief who was sitting there all this time while holding her breath. JK nodded, "Then, it's a relief, doctor" he said.

"Hmm... Eventho, San's tumor is small but still I would recommend you to let us perform the surgery as soon as possible. Otherwise, small things takes bigger changes," said the doctor making him nod. "Yes doctor. Please start it as soon as you can. I don't want to take any chances with my son's health," said, Aerin as her heart sank hearing the doctor's last sentence. He nodded, "Relax you both. We will give our best in San's case and as San's parents, I expect the same from your guy's side," Both JK and Aerin nodded as they got the reports from San's test.

After collecting the reports and further information from the hospital, they decided to get their way back out of the hospital when the kids had asked him to take somewhere so they decided to go the most anticipated place..... Eiffel Tower.
He collected the tickets for the night. Many guides offered him a guidance but he refused to get one since it wasn't the first time he was going there. He already has years ago.... With her.