seven

Haneul was curious as to why her boyfriend wasn't at the first floor as she excused herself in the middle of a conversation with Mark, Changbin, and Jaehyun to find him.

Haneul opened the door to her shared room with Haechan, seeing the boy playing games on his phone with the blanket over him.

She sat down next to Haechan. His eyes were still on the game until the screen showed he won, cheering in happiness.

He noticed her sitting next to him, placing her phone down.

"What's up Haneul?" Haechan tucked a strand of hair behind her shoulder. "Beautiful as always."

Haneul was a woman with black hair below the shoulders coming off as an innocent, sweet girl. She was someone of Haechan's ideal type, calming him down.

Haneul blushed at her boyfriend's comment, holding his hand. "Why aren't you downstairs? Some of the Stray Kids guys are here."

Haechan huffed as some of his bangs flew up, facing away from his girlfriend. "She's here."

Haneul sighed knowing what was going on his mind, wrapping her arms around Haechan for a hug and placing a kiss on his forehead. "It's really hard on you too?"

"I don't understand why everyone is able to hold their anger in. I know they're all mad and I wish Suji could just leave us alone. She doesn't understand personal space and she's not taking into account the fact that Doyoung hyung is brainwashed." Haechan raised his voice, ranting to his girlfriend.

Haneul knew Haechan was right, but she didn't want to judge on Suji's perspective too. After all, she is a friend who's also in the mafia business together.

"We just need to give Doyoung some time." Haneul attempted to provide a solution with him.

"Hanuel?" Haechan called out to her.

"What?" Haneul responded when Haechan shook his head.

"Nevermind." Haechan slumped down on his bed with the girl lying next to him.

"Still wanna stay in?" Haneul raked her fingers softly into Haechan's hair.

"Yup." Haechan pecked Haneul's lips as they decided to stay in for the day.

I think Minjung noona has a chance with Doyoung hyung, but Suji noona is getting in between them.

-

"Jaehyun, do you also play guitar?" Suji asked still sitting next to Doyoung on the couch.

"Just started recently." Jaehyun calmly replied.

"He's been learning from Mark." Doyoung added.

"Teach me someday?" Suji asked Jaehyun as he was tuning his guitar.

"Someday." Jaehyun looked up, finding a particular person. "Minjung noona! Come here!"

Minjung left her area with Goeun and Jungwoo who eventually left the living room to have their privacy. Jaehyun patted on the part of the couch for Minjung to sit with him.

Suji saw how Minjung sat next to Jaehyun, blocking her way as Doyoung had another conversation with the other boys. She didn't like how Minjung just took her light like that in learning guitar with Jaehyun.

Minjung turned around to Suji, showing a polite bow with a clear mind. "Hey, I'm Minjung. What's your name?"

"I'm Suji." Suji turned away from Minjung, continuing to cling onto Doyoung.

"What's up Suji?" Doyoung patted her head allowing the girl to lace her arms with him and placing her head on his shoulder.

"Just you know... things." Suji blushed showing a sheepish smiled to him.