Airplane Incident

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Jumping awake I grabbed my phone and answered it. "Hello?" I asked groggily but happy that I didn't have to deal with the nightmare I was having about him.

"Hey Jonathan!" Lui's squeaker voice rang out. "Sorry if I woke you up, but you can sleep on your flight later. Anyway, I had to call up everyone as soon as possible, but David and I thought that instead of staying at my boring old house, we would go on a road trip! Are you up for that?"

"Where exactly would we be going and how long would it take?" I questioned as I became more awake.

"Stockton, California to Charleston, South Carolina!" He said excitedly. "It would take five to seven days if things go accordingly."

"Alright, I will ride along with your road trip." I said slowly getting up from my bed.

"Yay! Oh boy, Delirious your flight leaves in a couple hours!" Lui says in his squeaker voice once again. "I can't wait to see you!" With that the line went dead.

I stood up and collected a black T-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants then headed into the bathroom. I turned on the water after I stripped away my clothes and hopped in.

After I had finished, I get dressed and took a glance at myself in the bathroom mirror. Do I really want Evan to see my face? Do I want to risk losing all my friends? No, they don't judge by appearances, right? These thoughts were going to push me into ditching Evan if I didn't stop them. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bathroom, checking the time. 3:00 pm. Damn son, how long was I asleep for?

I started to rush around my apartment, gathering my last minute items such as my laptop, chargers, and anything else I thought would be needed and neatly set it into a different bag.

I checked to time again, worriedly. 3:20 pm. Okay, thirty minutes until my plane leaves. Great so nearly a forty minute drive has been dialed down to thirty fucking minutes. I grabbed my suitcase and bag of electronics then rushed down to the exit of my apartment complex. I looked around for my cab driver, who thankfully just pulled up. "I need to get the airport as quickly as possible please!" I said after I put my things in the trunk.

As soon as the cab pulled up to the airport I had to get on the plane in less than ten minutes. I get through security pretty quickly and managed to get on the plane with two minutes to spare.

I couldn't wait to get to finally relax with Evan and she guys when I reach California. Until then them I'm stuck in a death trap for more than four hours.

Once the plane was finally up in the sky I settled down a bit. "Hello." the woman next to me said politely.

"Hi." I replied casually before her eyes got wide. "Are you okay?" I am with a small laugh.

"You're him" She said with a big ass smile. "You are the H2ODelirious!" She squealed, might I add extremely loud.

"I- um. No, I think you got the wrong person." I say before putting my earbuds in, so I could try to drown her out. I've never really had a fan notice me before and normally if I ever did Cartoonz was there with me.

This is going to be a long flight.