Chapter 118

"Jennie Kim, don't you have any respect for elders? How could you speak to grandma Bae that way? Apologise to Grandma Bae right now?" Mimi Garcia voiced out after been unable to keep her thoughts to herself.

She pretended to act angry but deep down within her, she was just doing an experiment.

To know exactly what went on inside the mind of a rare specimen like Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

Mandy was a little helpless and didn't know how to handle the situation so Mimi Garcia's outburst though untimely seemed timely for her and she raised her head high watching Jane.

Jane been her usual self wasn't faced by what Mimi Garcia said, she remained calmed for a while and when everyone thought she was going to apologise she raised her head saying "Family is someone who is related to us by blood? What nonsense is that? Whoever said that needs a good trashing to wake up from slumber. What a piece of dog shit saying". Jane cussed and looked at Mimi.

"Woowwww". The soldiers hailed happily.

Lisa smirked and just looked on calmly. She had no intention to stop Jane whatsoever. She looked sexy when she was a badass.

"What?" Mimi Garcia couldn't believe what she was hearing and so was her father and Mandy. One would think she would apologise and admit her mistake but now not only was she not apologising; she was saying something more vulgar. By now, the governor couldn't stand it and decided to intervene.

"What kind of manners have you been taught to speak that way to your elders? Lisa, haven't you taught this child any manners? Look at how she is speaking to her elders?" The governor said in a pissed tone that clearly depicted his anger.

"He has but, manners? That all depends on my mood and who I am dealing with, sir. I speak politely to human beings not dogs" Jane concluded with a sarcastic chuckle. Lisa walked to them and added.

"Governor, with all due respect, you are the one who didn't treat us with any respect. You know clearly the kind of relationship Irene has with her grandmother, Mandy yet you brought her here. Could I interpret that as you taking sides right now? Or maybe, you have already decided whose side you belong long before now" Lisa finished and stood smugly by Jane's side.

"Okay, if this is how you are going to treat a business partner then, let me tell you right now. Our joint collaboration project is over. You are no longer a partner as of today". The governor said arrogantly. He was sure with himself that Lisa would beg him after hearing this news, but what he heard shocked him instead.

"Well, I was going to terminate our contract and pay for the damages under your terms but since you are the one bringing it up first, you can go ahead and terminate it, but you must pay Manoban Group for the damages and breach of contract. You can contact my secretary from now onwards" Lisa said.

"Lisa, are you cutting my father off because of this girl?" Mimi Garcia asked and pointed at Jane. Her expression clearly showed her disgust at the outturn of events.

She was usually level-headed but watching Lisa humiliate her father wasn't something she could take or was willing to take in with a grain of salt. She even sounded rather aggrieved.

"Miss Garcia, the girl you are referring to is my fiancée and she has a name. Don't you ever refer to her as 'this girl' because she isn't a girl but a woman" Lisa and looked warningly at Mimi Garcia.