🤍{ 2 }🤍

اِختلاف - 𝑨𝒌𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒇

It was the a Thursday evening and was the most eventful day of Sana's life. At last that happened which Sana feared the most. Her family got to know somehow about her and Ishaan. Obviously her family was disappointed with her. She was everyone's favorite and all but with this affair, she broke everyone's trust. They gave her a lot of freedom than any girl in the family thinking she would always do the right thing by her family. They expected her to be the pride of the family and here they're hearing the story of her affair from someone outside. 

"Dekha... bola tha maine ladki itni choot mat de... Ab kar diya na muh kala usne?" Her uncle spoke making her parents shut their mouth and held their her down ashamed. She was hearing everything as her cousin brother Imtiaz has turned on the phone. She was on the other side hearing the family conversation. Not because she has voice there after what happened, but just to be prepared for the consequences and punishments they will decide for her. 

"Saanu ne aisa kuch bhi nhi kia jisse hume sharminda hona pade?" Her elder brother said Shehzad said. 

"Aur karo apni behan ki tarafdari." Shehnaaz's chachi said. 

"Abbu aap please inn sab ki baat chodiye... Sana ne kisi se pyaar kar liya toh kya hua? Mana ke usne humse yeh baat chipayi. Lekin aap ye dekho ke usne ladka pasand bhi kia toh wo kaisa hai. Musalman hai, accha khandan hai unka. Kya pareshani hai phir? Rishta lekar jaate haina unke yaha?" Sana heard her brother say through phone as her breath got hitched. 

The elders in the house discussed further over Shehzaad's suggestion. They were definitely angry with her but they wanted her to be happy. Moreover they wanted their family's pride to be saved. They wanted to find a solution as soon as possible before more people gets aware about this. 

"What?? Are you serious Shehnaaz?" a furious Ishan spoke over the phone. It was an hour after all the discussions got settled, Sana dialed Ishan to inform him about the marriage proposal. 

"Tum bhadak kyu rhe ho Ishan?" Sana asked confusingly. She was overwhelmed with a number of emotions, happiness, nervousness and excitement. but she was definitely not expecting a furious reaction from Ishan about the proposal. She knew this might make him nervous but she thought he will be happy for them. 

"Toh aur kya karu mai? Shaadi? Likę seriously?"

"Matlab? Tumhe shadi nhi karni mujhse? You don't love me?" Sana asked as her eyes welled up. 

"Yes I do love you. Lekin abhi meri umar kya hui hai yaar? Im not ready for this". Ishan stated boldly. 

"Ye kya bol rhe ho Ishan. Mujhe pata hai ke hum dono ki umar nhi hụi hai shaadi ki. Lekin abhi gharwalo ko pata chal gya hai. Mai kya bolungi unko? Shaadi karaye bina wo mujhe college toh kya ghar ke bahar bhi nhi jaane denge. Meri padhai rok denge Ishan..." Sana said tearing up. 

"woh sab mai nhi jaanta Shehnaaz. Mai abhi shaadi nhi kar sakta matlab nhi kar sakta..." Ishan said with finality and hung up the call. 

Sana felt weak on her knees with Ishan's decision and threw herself on the bed, boring her face into the pillow. She felt the whole world collapsing. The boy she loved, dumped her. She has already made her family upset. How will she inform them about Ishan rejecting the proposal. 

Sana was looking at the clock for the 79th time. Her family had went to Ishan's house with the proposal. She didn't know what will happen there and what would Ishan's response be. The only think she can do was to wait. After a few more minutes, the men who went to Ishan's house came back with a rather disappointed and furious face. Sana quickly got up from the couch in the living room where she was seated and stood at a corner. She was looking at her brothers to spare her a glance but their expression screamed anger. 

"Beizzati... itni badi beizzati..." Her uncle said with fisting his hand. 

"Mehak... pani lekar aao sab ke liye." Her aunty said coming out of the room as she heard the noises of the men's arrival. 

"Kya hua waha pe"? She asked her husband. 

"Nah bol diya usne". Her father said with a defeated face. Sana's heart almost stopped listening that line. "Uss ladke ne sab ke saamne bola ke uske Shehnaaz se saath koi rishta nhi hai. " 

Sana felt her vision blurring as tears welled up in her eyes. She quickly disappeared to her room covering her mouth. Upon reaching her room, she searched her phone and without wasting a minute she rang Ishan. But looks like he has blocked her number. She tried his number again and again but no response. She heard her door click open. It was her brothers, Imtiaz and Shehzad. She soon as she saw them, she ran towards them and they engulfed her into a tight hug. She sobbed vigorously into their arms and they caressed her head lovingly. They both knew about the relationship from the beginning and tried to warn her couple of times. Both she stood defending him unconditionally and they had to give up and support her. 

"Baat hui usse?" Imtiaz asked and she shook her head negatively. 

"Tu ab use kameene se kabhi baat nhi karegi... samajh gai?" Shehzad snatched the phone from her. "Pata hai aaj usne sabke saamne tumhare baare mein kya bola? Ke wo aise ladkiyo ke muh nhi lagta joh ameer ladko ko fasana chahti hai. Pata hai kaisi kaisi Gandi baatein ki usne aur uske parivar ne tumhare bare mein!" Her brother shouted letting his anger out. Sana was stunned to react. She know her brother won't lie to her. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. 

"Sana... humne support kia na tumhe itne din". Imtiaz said in a calm voice and she nodded with tears oozing out of her eyes non stop. "Tu please bhul jao uske baare mein. wo ladka laayak nhi hai tumhare liye Sana". Her brother said cupping her cheeks, wiping out the tears. 

"Haa... Haa bhai!" She said stammering. "Aap log ab jo...jo bolenge mai wo karne ke liye tayyar hu. Nahi chahiye wo mujhe apni zindgi mein". 

 "Shaadi karlo Sana". Shehzad said with a heavy heart. "Hum usse accha ladka dhoondenge tumhare liye". Sana, impulsively or without having a choice, agreed with her brothers.

"Sana ka uss ladke ke saath chakkar ke baare mein aur logo ko pata lag gyi hai." Sana's Aunty said at the family meeting. Her family had sent her proposal to 2 guys and they both rejected the arrangement because they somehow got to know about Sana's affair at college.

"Lekin ye unke kaan mein pohoncha kaise?" Her uncle asked.

"Kaise bhi pohonchi ho bhaijaan lekin ab ye sochna padega ke iss ladki ke saath ab nikaah kaun karega?"

"Mai kuch bolu?" Saba, Sana's principal and her Mami spoke.

"Ji rehne dijiye..." Her aunty said showing her palm. "Apke bharose bheja tha humne ladki ko college. Aapki zimmedari thi usko sahi raste par laana. Lekin ab dekho... kara dina beizzati ladki ne".

"Ji mai manti hu ke mujhe thoda aur dyan rakhna chahiye tha. Aur maine pata karaya... Mai poore sabot aur yakeen ke saath keh sakta hu ke Sana ne koi galti nhi ki hai. Uss ladke ka aur Sana ka sirf 2 mahine ka Rishta tha. Bacche the... naadan the lekin un dono ne koi galat kadam nhi uthaya". Saba said as they all sat unaffectedly.

"Lekin ye sab abhi bolke kya fayada? Logo ko kaise chup karaye? Arre nikaah kon karega isse? Aap karayenge apni khadan mein shaadi uski?" Aunty said to shut Saba's mouth.

"Haa karaungi..." Saba stated making all of them look at her in wonder.

------------------

Thank you for waiting guys.I will try to upload the story as quickly as I can. Please read and support! 🫶