CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

The game stressed me out more. Tommy and Billy got along fine. Steve and Billy hadn't, they couldn't get there heads in the game and it ended with Steve being thrown out of the game causing a seen.

Screaming out "she's such a damn foul!" And "Nothing has changed in you Hargrove!"

Billy yelling back to him, it was all a mess I needed up leaving early before the game was finished.

I got in my car and I sat in silence trying to control my breathing but it hadn't helped and then I began to cry.

Crying wasn't the best thing to come out of me, it made me look weak, and it made me look very fragile . As the wallowing continued and the stings of wet tears rolled down my cheeks I was alone again to think of what I had done wrong.

How it was like the first day of the fake relationship over and over again.

Steve and Nancy being mad at me.

Billy thinking there's absolutely nothing wrong with the matter.

And the shame coming from it.

I was drifting away from him. And I'd know the pain that it would cause later.

I gathered up my mind a little bit more dried my cheeks and started the car up and then there was a thump on my window. I turned towards the window and it was Billy. He looked a little confused on why I had left but didn't seem to push it much.

I rolled down my window and he stuck his head through the window and bent down.

"You alright?" He asked a little worried..

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm fine don't even worry about it I'm just gonna head home-

Realization hit me

I would be able to go hone, if stayed at Nancy's house for months and I wouldn't dare knock in her door now. He hadn't fought on that I had stopped my sentence and was still thinking I'd be going home.

"Well.. when you do get home can you call or something to tell me your alright?" He asked I got a little confused on why he would have really cared but he knows all the shit that goes down in his house hold and mine so it makes since.

"Yeah, sure can" i answered back to him throwing in a slightly fake smile to make it sound more believable.

"Listen, uh Justin's throwing a party tonight, because we won.. it be nice if you came" he said trying to convince me to go.

"Yeah I'll make it what time is it?" I asked him.

"Around nine but I'll probably show up at 10 ish?"

"I'll see you there then.."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually after a long and worried stare Billy walked to his car and got in it. Waiting For me to drive off first.

I sighed and pretended like I was doing some homework. Billy eventually got bored and left first.

I waited awhile before I put the car in drive and drove off. Preparing myself for the worst once I'd have to walk through that door.

I looked at the dashboard clock and it read 6:37. If my fathers schedule was the same as it was once before he wouldn't even be home in time to see me. But if it wasn't than I had to be prepared.

~~~~~~

Going down the familiar but yet not familiar road I was on edge. I pulled over infront of the house and pulled my keys out of the ignition, getting out of the car.

I walked into the house being met by my mother. She looked at me but never ended up saying anything to me. I walked up the stairs and into my room.

The room was how'd I'd left it, the bed was messed up. My closet doors were still open unraveling I hanged clothing and books.

I sat down on the bed, and took out a pack of cigarettes. I didn't have any sort of worry now, if they'd smelled it they would smell it. I didn't care.

Holding the cigarette in my lips I got up and gathered all the bags I could. Putting the remander of cloths in. Packing all the things I could find, hair straighteners, curlers, hairspray, anything.

I gathered a couple of pairs of shoes that would still fit me. I smiled once the room looked very naked. The last bag was to go with blankets I had on my bed.

I carried four bags at once down the stairs and into my car. Walking back into the house and grabbing the last two I knocked onto Steve's door.

"Listen I know your mad. And I don't k ow how I even feel about it but, you will have to just go with my decision.."

"Did you forget what he did?!" Steve said sitting on his bed looking at me shocked. "Of course I haven't forgotten! But I've forgiven and you can't do anything about it!" I said to him getting more confidence in my voice. "You should have just left him, completely! Your so stupid Milye!"

"I don't know what I feel for him. I love him Steve, and I don't know why but it feels right. It feels okay to have at least someone that I know that would be there no matter what I'd do, or what I'd say because Billy is just like that! And I'm so sorry it rains in your stuck up parade but I can't help it!" I said raising my voice.

"You shouldn't have even came back here! Why can't you just realize what he did is not okay!"

"I do Steve, I do I relieve it every DAMn day because neither you or Nancy or anyone who knows about it can not seem to get over it!"

"Your so blinded!" He says to me. I take this as it was and I just left his room. And went back into mine to grab the next bags.

The last two bags were in my hands, once I heard the front door open. Panic went through my veins my feet quickly moved to my door and my light switch.

I shut the door and locked it and turned off the light. Quickly head to my window, I opened it and threw the bags down the small drop.

I quickly got out and into the window frame, preparing myself for the drop I dropped down hitting my knees on the grass. I got up and grabbed the backs quickly, and headed to my car.

It was only when I had turned off of the street I'd realized I'd forgotten to close the window...