I love you my sweet girl (pos) personal one shot wencher

Summary: so you and wencher have been whit him for 5 years together whit his brothers and sister live not far form each other and you and him do age play together (not in a sexual way but in mummy and baby boy way and then he will be daddy and baby girl and it helps him and and you and sometimes he swap whit you) so you two love it and you both loved each other.
——————————————————
Natalie pov: me and my love wencher were having a day of be mummy and baby boy as we were in age play as it was a kind thing because sometimes I would his be baby girl and he would be daddy so today I was being mummy and he was be a baby boy because we were like little children at heart ♥️ so the next day I was his baby girl and he was my daddy as I was having a bad day whit my autism he understood this so he say come on my little baby girl daddy will take care of you sweetie and he was right I always felt happy and safe in my daddy strong arms it was my nap time in the Arthur noon as sometimes I get very tired and when I am tired I get very cranky if I miss my nap time so he rapid me up in my Star Wars blanket it was super soft and he got me a bottle of milk and he added a bit of vanilla and sugar in and he took me to are nursery and he sat in the rocking chair and he fed me my milk in my bottle and he sang me a lullaby at he had make for me my eyes grew heavy and I was soon asleep and he then put me down in are cot and he left are nursery he put on are baby monitor and are nightlight and he say night night baby girl daddy love you and your daddy princess you are and in my sleep I smile at him he had put my dummy in and my dummy attachment on my pjs and he left me to sleep and later on he then came back to me and he changed my nappy and we played and then it was dinner time so he fed me my dinner and then he let me play whist he was washing up and then he gave me bath quickly and then he took me to are nursery again and changed me into a fresh nappy and my pjs before i went to sleep that evening and instead of me sleeping in are nursery cot he took me to are bedroom and he read me a story and I was soon asleep before he got to the last chapter I was asleep in his big strong arms and he kiss me and say night night my baby girl and my little princess daddy love you so so much my baby girl.
———————————————————
wencher pov I love my princess she is the best I love be her baby boy and she loves be my mummy and sometimes I will swap whit her because I am like her daddy and she is my baby girl because today was a bad day whit her autism and I understood this so i say come on my little baby girl daddy will take care of you sweetie and i was right She always felt happy and safe in my strong arms it was her nap time in the Arthur noon as sometimes She get very tired and when she tired She get very cranky if She miss her nap time so i rapid her up in her Star Wars blanket it was super soft and i got her a bottle of milk and i added a bit of vanilla and sugar in and i took her to are nursery and i sat in the rocking chair and i fed me my milk in her bottle and i sang her a lullaby at i had make for her and her eyes grew heavy and She was soon asleep and i then put her down in are cot and i left are nursery and I put on are baby monitor and are nightlight and i say night night baby girl daddy love you and your daddy princess and I then saw just as I was go to close are nursery door I saw her smile in her sleep and I left her to take her nap later on she was awake and so I changed her nappy and we played and then it was dinner time so i fed her dinner and then i let her play whist i was washing up and then i gave her bath quickly and then i took her to are nursery again and changed her into a fresh nappy and in her pjs before she went to sleep that evening and instead of her sleeping in are nursery cot i took her to are bedroom and i read her a story and She was soon asleep before i got to the last chapter She was asleep in my big strong arms and I kiss her and say night night my baby girl and my little princess daddy love you so so much my baby girl.
————————————————————
A/n hay so see my summary and yes we do change roles and yes for this chapter he is my boyfriend and he was whit me for 5 years together and this chapter is not a sexual chapter as is a chapter of me and him trying to do this age play as it helps and we swap are roles and some days my autism has a good day and sometimes a bad day and this is my star was blanket I got two this one at you can see form this picture and the other one is Star Wars the rise of skywalker and I love my Star Wars blankets and thay are super cute and this one the mandoloran is super super soft and it help me whit my autism and this a very long chapter in my Star Wars bad Bach one shots and preferences book and I am especially excited for the bad Bach second season to come on Disney+ in spring this year until then I will do more chapters of it until I get some more inspiration for the second season.
Word count 1093 words phew.