Ch 30 Silver Star Nightclub

When we finally pulled up infront of the club I couldn't help gaping at the huge 5 story building, I'd been here once before with Diego before he first started working here. He assured me it would be fun... It was alright at first, but then turned into a disaster... Security got involved, then the manager too... And that man was seriously intimidating.

Vicky had text Diego on the way, apparently she got his number the other day at the mall. He told her he was off today and excited to see us and sure enough after we parked and approached the entrance, Diego was waiting for us at the door, standing behind a red velvet rope, next to a big burly bouncer, dressed in a cliche all black outfit with a wire in his ear that ran down the side of his neck.

"Alex! Over here!" Diego shouted with a huge smile on his face and his arm in the air, waving us over like we weren't already on our way there. The bouncer gave me and Vicky each a once over with a smirk and a wanting chuckle, but quickly unhooked the velvet rope and Diego stepped forward wrapping me in a tight hug. "I'm so happy your here. I didn't think you'd come and give this place another chance." He said in my ear and I pat his back feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Well you promised it would be different this time and Vicky really wanted to come and check it out." I said with small smile and a nervous laugh as I pulled away, he pat my shoulder giving me a sorrowful smile as he slightly squeezed my shoulder, with an unspoken reassurance in his eyes that this time it would be different.

"It's good to see you again, Vicky. Thanks for convincing her to come. I owe you one." He said as his wide toothy smile returned.

"Ow, it's my pleasure, but I'm sure I can come up with some way for you to repay me." Vicky smiled and batted her eyelashes flirtatiously, but he just nodded like he was oblivious to her advances.

"And who is this?" Diego asked.

"Ow this is Derek, he's... Uh... A friend from school." I said, lying pathetically.

"Ya, He heard we were going to a club and wanted to join in the fun." Vicky said, saving the day, as she threw her arm over my shoulder. "Now let's get this party started!" She laughed excitedly as she turned us toward the door.

"This way ladies." Diego said brushing off my awkward response and held the door open for us.

Instantly the music became so loud I could feel the bass vibrate threw my entire body, multi colored strobe's flashed over the crowd, making them blend together like a blurry sea of bodies. There was a long L shaped bar along the left and back walls, tables and booths along the back and right walls. It was a little different than last time, since now the bar and seats were separated from the dancefloor by rails, making it safer and easier to transport drinks back and forth without the risk of getting knocked into by dancing patrons. They also seemed to have far more security stationed around, easily identifiable by their glowing white shirts with bold black letters that said 'SECURITY'.

Vicky clapped her hands excitedly with a big smile as she looked around, Diego draped his arm around my shoulder and directed us to the right in the direction of the tables, but before we even got that far he stopped at a set of frosted glass double doors. He nodded in greeting at the two black clad security guards, standing like statues on either side of the door, nearly blending into the dark wall, then Diego scanned a key card to get threw the doors.

It led into a hallway that went straight back about 20 feet then turned to the left to a longer hallway with several doors to private rooms. We walked all the way to the end, passing by a staircase leading up on the left and stood infront of an elevator that Diego again used his key card to access. There were buttons for each of the four floors and another for the basement, he took us up to the third floor and into a massive VIP room with a solid glass wall that looked down on the sea of gyrating bodies. There was a large fluffy half circle black couch and several overstuffed armchairs, with small glass tables separating each piece of furniture, leaving a good section of floor space empty, for dancing or whatever.