21 welcome

after 8 hours of painful labor, the teens welcomed their baby girl 

ROSA LARUA HUNTER DIAZ. 

rosa for Miguel's grandma, larua for Johnny, and hunter for Shawn. 

everyone was so happy to meet the baby girl, johnny cried a little when he found out he was the first one the hold baby Rosa.

Baby Rosa was the perfect child all she honestly did was eat and sleep the two teens never really heard her cry.  course the baby cried for food and diaper changes but other than that the baby was very quiet.. 

carmen said to go to the doctor to check it out but the doctors said everything was ok rosa just doesn't feel the need to cry. 

rosa was close with all her grandparents.   Wela for carmen, grandad for johnny, papa for Shawn and gigi for topanga..

this baby was very much loved by everyone... well everyone that wasn't Riley. even Maya loved the baby, the teen went over to Shawn's house to let the baby meet her step-grandma and step-aunt. katey loves rosa's name and loves how much curly hair the baby has and her blue eyes that she got from shawn, her skin was tan and everything fit her perfectly. 

seeing how maya was rosa, Miguel and tasia asked maya if she would like a babysitting job when rosa turned 1.. 

everyone was started to get along and everyone was forgiven.. 

ALWAYS FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET