Chapter 1 - Censored

"-and that's my views on politics." ABC glanced at the camera seeing that it was on, "Oh- Well, it looks like we're back, now on with today's top story which is the Russia and Ukraine situation." ABC looked at his papers and continued to read whatever boring stuff was there while we see Fox trying to murder Newsmax in the background.

The camera slowly zoomed on to the two fighting Republicans in the background. Fox was aggressively pulling on Max's hair while Max was pulling on Fox's fox ears. "F*** YOU, YOU STUPID B*******! YOU STOLE MY VIEWERS YOU A******, SON OF A B****!" Fox yelled at the other republican.

ABC heard the two and turned around, "Oh wow-" Someone off camera was talking to ABC.

ABC looked at the person, "Well, how are the ratings right now?" There's a pause for a moment while the person off camera was saying something and ABC was intently listening, "So our ratings are sky rocketing right now? Hm... Keep the cameras rolling then!"

The cameras stayed focused on the two fighting Republicans who were about to draw blood at any minute and were cussing each other out.

Muffled speech could be heard off camera and ABC was listening to the person. After the finished speaking ABC chuckled, "No trust me. Keep the cameras rolling."

"