!CONTEST WINNER!

Alright you guys! It's time for the results!
If I didn't chose your OC don't feel discourage! I might have another contest later in the story.

So I looked through all the entries and narrowed it down (which took like thirty minutes for me to decide XD) and I finally found out who's OC would fit best for what I'm planning!

So the OC that won is....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TheAngleGamer !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Your OC had one of the types of characters I was looking for.
And with the pet raccoon some interesting things are going to happen XD.
But you will have to wait a bit for him to be involved... Cause you know... School takes up quite a bit of my time so I don't have that much time to be on Wattpad.

For anyone else that didn't win I'm sorry and the next time I have a contest yours might be chosen!

And if anyone is still reading this then I will give you a quick bit of what's to come! So here you go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobu tugged at his collar once more. "Does that thing annoy you that much?" You ask. He nodded and frowned slightly.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. You walked down stairs from your room to see who was at the door.

When you opened the door you see two male and one female police officers stand on the doormat.

"Hello." You greeted shakily. "We've had reports that someone had selling illegal alcohol in this area," the woman said "do you mind if we search your house?"

You knew what they were really here for.
They wanted Nobu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a little sneak peek of what's to come!

Remember to check back regularly, add this story to your reading list to help support this story, comment, vote, or do all of it!!

Rock-on my friends!!