𝖂𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖌𝖔

Where do Wendigos originate from?

The Legend of the Wendigo Originates from Algonquian Native American Folklore. And are believed to live in the First Nations based in and around the East Coast forests of Canada, the Great Plains region of the United States, and the Great Lakes region of the United States and Canada.

What is a Wendigo

A Wendigo is a creature that was once human that had to resort to cannibalism in order to survive. Examples being; a mining crew that got trapped in a mine and ran out of food, Or a group of campers that got lost. The more human flesh that they consume the more inhuman they become.

How does a wendigo hunt?

Wendigos are cannibals, so they will hunt and eat humans. Wendigos can mimic the voices of loved ones or will scream like a person that needs help. Once a Wendigo has decided on their prey, there is a very slim chance that they will escape.

What is a Wendigos weakness?

Fire - Wendigos are sensitive to heat, fire is the only thing that can kill a wendigo. If a Wendigo is shot, cut, or even loses a limb, it will just regenerate. Shooting, stabbing, and cutting at a Wendigo will do nothing to a Wendigo however it will just make the creature angry.

What are a Wendigos Abilities?

Superhuman strength and speed - The consumption of human flesh gives Wendigos the ability to tear humans limb from limb as well as incredible human speed, making them incredibly stealthy hunters. Voice mimicry is another ability that a Wendigo has, Wendigos can imitate human voices to lure in prey.

What does a Wendigo look like?

Just like human fingerprints, No Wendigo will look the same. However, they do have some similarities. Legends describe them as about 15 feet (or 4.6 meters) tall, and they are commonly described as being thin and emaciated, their skin stretched so tight over they you could see all of their bones clearly.

The Legend of the Wendigo Originates from Algonquian Native American Folklore. Many believe that the Wendigo exists, and will try to stay as far away from where the Wendigos are believed to live.

I didn't really know how to end this so the ending isn't very good but whatever