Chapter 2

He smelled a rich scent in the air. His leather shoes turned and pointed towards the seating area at the end of the floor.

Within the dense steam, Lian Xin was relaxedly rubbing her body.

The warm water caressed her fair, satiny skin like countless pairs of broad, tender hands. Lian Xin raised her head to allow the hot water to flow down her body from top to bottom. Her hands carefully rubbed her impressive breasts, the tip of her tongue ran across her bottom lip. Ever since she bonded with the perfume system and had to face the harsh punishment, her body had become increasingly sensitive and insatiable. Even without the punishment, it was easy for her to get aroused. She couldn't help but to extend her finger and stealthily guide it towards her lustful flower. She lightly moaned and comforted her unbearably hollow cave. Under the lubrication of the moisture, the door latch that had been closed slowly slipped open.....

The man's leather shoes stopped at the bathroom door.

The sweet scent was getting thicker and it brought on an alluring hot and dry sensation.

He raised his eyebrows as he stroked the ring on his left index finger, flipping open the hidden blade within the ring before pushing open the door.

The sounds of water, the fragrance in the air, and the soft moans, all were amplified the moment the door opened.... He looked at the coarse cloth bag on the floor which couldn't have belonged to an 8th floor executive, lifted up the shiny, expensive leather shoes and lightly kicked open the door of the cubicle where the door latch had slipped.

With her right hand kneading her breasts, Lian Xin was powerlessly leaning against the wall. Her left hand was tightly clenched between her legs, her smooth and round hips were raised high. There was an enchanting line of water flowing along her tender waist, to the mysterious crevice of her buttocks. Lian Xin's eyes were slightly closed and let out tearful, delicate moans. She was somewhat sluggish, and only then discovered something wrong. She dazedly opened her eyes and saw the man coldly standing outside, with his hands in his pockets.

"Ah!"

Lian Xin quickly raised her hand to cover her chest, and felt something was amiss. She immediately covered her face, turned around and squatted down in a fluster, revealing only her beautiful, delicate waist and smooth and juicy peach buttocks.

The man's throat moved, and his voice was hoarse, "Come out."

Lian Xin was stiff and like an ostrich burying its head in the sand, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to take a bath...."

"Come out here. I won't say it a third time."

Lian Xin took a deep breath.

The man took out his phone and called, "Hello, security...."

Lian Xin immediately turned around and jumped out, her plump breasts bounced in the air. She rushed up to the man and grabbed his sleeve, and knelt down, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please, don't call security...."

The sweet smell in the air put the man into a trance, and his lower body rapidly inflated against his will.

What was that scent?

He looked down at the woman whose breasts were swaying and frowned.

Her breasts?

「Identified target male meeting the requirements of the first phase, requesting host to extract the target male's fluids. The body fluids have to be mixed through sexual intercourse for not less than 30 minutes so that the system can collect the fluids.」