Jealousy

-Time skip-

Authors pov. [Jisoo's house]

While Jisoo and eunwoo were having fun laughing and basically just talking while cooking, Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off them. 'babe, what are you up to?' Nancy said while caressing his cheeks 'oh nothing babe.' Taehyung insisted. Nancy decided to sit at Taehyungs lap then he started kissing nancy's neck. Nancy letted out small moan. 'mm~' nancy moaned out loud. 'ahh, daddy, mm~'

[meanwhile with yoonie]

'IF YOUR GOING TO FUCK EACH OTHER DONT DO IT AT JISOOS HOUSE FUCKING.BITCHES' Jennie shouted out of anger making jisoo and eunwoo turn around. 'Y-yeah, its not a bar' Jisoo added. With nancy and taehyung they didn't mind and nancy's eyes were just up on the ceiling rolling, while taehyung started sucking her neck. Jennie had enough and decided to pinch Taehyung in the ears dragging him. 'KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG' Jennie shouted. 'ARE YOU GOING TO STOP OR NOT' she continued. 'I-i'm sorry noona, i didn't hear you.' Taehyung apologized. Jennie just kicked taehyung repeatedly while taehyung was now in pain. 'OW-OWE UNNIE STOP I WILL STOP NOW IM SORRY..' Taehyung groaned. Jennie finally stopped and looked at him with death stare. 'anyways food is ready!!' Jisoo shouted like nothing happened, to lighten up the mood.

[Dining room]
while they were eating. jisoo started choking, taehyung was about to grab the water when eun woo gave her her water. 'thanks eun woo.' jisoo thanked him. Nancy decided to snatch the water out of taehyungs hands. 'awww thanks babe! your going to give me water!' nancy said. 'o-oh yeah your welcome.' taehyung replied while looking at jisoo.

[After eating]

'I'll wash the platess' Jisoo said. 'BUT I WANNA WASH THE PLATE!' Eunwoo said. 'we can wash it together.' jisoo chuckled, and eunwoo went to the sink.

While jisoo was about to grab taehyungs plate she felt a pair of hands on her risks. She looked up only to see Taehyung, 'do you like him.' he asked concerned. 'stop fucking each other at my house' jisoo replied, she yanked his hands and went towards eunwoo while a smile plastered her face. 'why does she keeps on smiling at eunwoo but she never does to me.' taehyung said lowingly. 'because you and nancy fucked eachother at her OWN house asshole.' Yoongi added, then left to pass by.

[Time skip]
~Jisoos pov~

We were watching a horror movie called -Train to busan- I burried my face onto Eun woos neck out of affraidness. Eun woo just chuckled I flinched a little bit on the jump-scare scene even though I wasn't looking at it, it was just really loud, I was curious on whats going on so I decided to look on the TV when I accidentally saw Taehyung looking at me. I looked away and laid my head onto Eun woos chest while watching.

Kekekekekekek. Ill make sure to
Make a Vsoo/jirose wattpad series
And it will be a better one this time!
Btw im making a jangkku wattpad series so
If youre intrested just check my account
💅💅
Vote🌈

 Ill make sure toMake a Vsoo/jirose wattpad seriesAnd it will be a better one this time! Btw im making a jangkku wattpad series soIf youre intrested just check my account💅💅Vote🌈