The truth finally

Depressed

Lonely

Broken

Betrayed

Dead

That was all Alessia felt just sitting at the edge of her bed looking into nothing.

Shattered.

She no longer had a heart she could hold on to.

Alone.

She never really had anyone. She never realized until this day how alone she was in this world.

Useless.

Unwanted.

No one wanted her. No one cared. No one would even miss her when she's gone.

Alessia stared at the knife in her hand.

Maybe this was the best.

Maybe God might understand.

She was shattered.

Broken

Unwanted.

"ALESSIA!"

She was useless.

"ALESSIA!"

She was better of gone.

"ALESSIA!"

She was about to strike.

The room of her door suddenly opened with a bang and a fuming father came inside looking at Alessia with contempt.

Before she knew it her hand was suddenly grabbed roughly and she was soon dragged out of the room to the living room.

All the while Alessia tried to free herself from his grasp but it only resulted in him holding it tighter.

Alessia was suddenly pushed to the ground and all she could hear was the throbbing of her head.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!" Roared father.

"Chad. Calm down." Mother said calmly to father.

Father fisted his hands and stared at Alessia with so much disgust that anyone would have wondered what the poor girl had ever done to him.

Alessia slowly raised her head with her hair shielding her face from everyone else's view.

Slowly rising to her feet, she stared at the man before her who she had once called dad.

Her father stared at her with so much hate she wanted to cry.

Speaking of crying, Alessia heard sobbing from behind her and slowly turned to look at the girl who took everything away from her.

Angel looked different. Her hair was dishevelled, her eyes were puffy and she had a visible handprint on her right cheek.

Alessia didn't even care what happened to her, but she was smart enough to know that what's happening now was something Angel did.

When Alessia caught Angel's eyes she saw a certain glint in them.

What did this she do now?

Alessia felt someone grip her arm, digging their nails hard into her skin enough to leave marks.

She looked up to see the woman she once called mommy looking at her with menance.

"Look at your sister. Are you happy now?" Mother said icily.

What?!

Alessia frowned at mother's accusation.

She snatched her arm from mother's grip angrily and glared at her.