Chapter sixteen

Your POV
After Colby left Seth and I just sat there watching Minecraft YouTubers.
Eventually the clock hit 7 and I realized that we hadn't eaten so I bring it up.
"Hey are you hungry?" I ask Seth.
"When am I not hungry." He responds laughing
Eventually after we calm down and order food.
——time skip to after they eat———
We finished eating about and hour ago. We've just been watching YouTube the entire time.
I look up from my seat to notice that Seth is asleep so I decide to cover him in a blanket and head to bed myself.

Seth's pov
I wake up and look around me confused.
Where am I? Why am I on a couch.
Just then I realize I'm at y/ns apartment still, I must have fallen asleep.
I yawn a little bit and decide to go back to bed. A little more sleep couldn't hurt, I am pretty tired anyway.

Your POV
I wake up around noon and instantly remember that Seth's here, causing me to get out of bed and put on a hoodie and leggings.
Meh I can change later if I need to leave the house.
I walk out of my room to see Seth in the kitchen making chocolate chip waffles with my tiny waffle maker. I forgot I even owned that waffle maker.
"Good morning Seth." I say, yawning.
He turns around. "Good morning." He replies with a smile.
"Your happier than usual today. What's up?" I ask him genuinely.
"Just glad I found chocolate chips when I was gathering ingredients to make waffles. Without chocolate chips waffles are boring." He states laughing at himself.
"Of course I have chocolate chips. I'm me." I laugh with him.
We then finish the waffles and sit down on the couch to eat them.
Shortly after we sit down I hear Seth clear his throat like he's about to say something important so I look up.
"Hey, y/n I was wondering if you would maybe want to go on a date? with me? Tonight?" I hear him say nervously.
Wait.
What.
There is no way that just happened.
Did he just ask me out?
Does he like me?
Am I hallucinating?