Aftermath

Christina's POV
The next few weeks were hectic.

I didn't tell dad what one of the guys had said as I wasn't 100% sure about what I heard, but I knew what it implied. Plus Bella had an alibi that only I knew about. She slept with Waylon while I was almost gang raped. I couldn't tell dad that either as I knew it was very incriminating information.

Keira had thankfully stuck by me all this time, and I was so grateful for her.

Edward and Bella's relationship had progressed and she'd met his parents and siblings, but seeing Edward was a rare sight as Bella always kept him hidden. We were polite aquatints, but never actually friends. Edward had taken Bella to a family baseball game which led to her dramatically leaving to Arizona to 'clear her head'.

She'd said some pretty awful things to dad, and I had half a mind to tell him what she'd done with Waylon, but I bit my tongue and watched her selfish ass leave. She wound up in a hospital after falling down a flight of stairs and out a window. I was pissed to see that dad automatically forgave her and allowed her to continue living with us.

Dad had started dating Cora shortly after that much to Bella's horror and disgust. I however was overjoyed to hear about this.

Prom came on a cool May night just before summer break, and Keira and I danced the night away much to Bella's homophobic disgust. I might've flipped off while kissing Keira in the middle of our dance. This led to Bella storming out with Edward in tow.

Three months had passed and Keira and I and my dad's relationship with Cora were still going on strong I'd actually started referring to her as my mom. While Bella and Edward's relationship was rocky. They constantly fought about something unknown to me, and Bella had started trying to pressure him into having sex before marriage which he was uncomfortable with.

I'd actually gotten her a spray bottle and labeled it 'Holy Water' and every time I caught her doing it I'd start spraying her while yelling "The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you to send your horny ass back to the dark depths from which it came!" It didn't matter if we were at home, school, or in public I'd do it every time she did it.

Everyone thought that it was hilarious, and Edward would always give me a relieved and grateful look. It pissed Bella off though which was a bonus. Honestly I didn't know why they were together when Edward clearly didn't like as much as she claimed he did. I briefly wondered if she was blackmailing him with something.

Anyway, back to the important things I started running a bet around La Push and Forks about my dad and Cora's relationship. Everyone was betting that they'd marry each other within the next year, and I wholeheartedly agreed. It was literally torture waiting on them to admit their true feelings for each other and now they were tip toeing around this? It's exhausting trying to get these two lovebirds together. Though their relationship is so cute and sweet like young puppy love.

My job was going great and I had started a savings account for emergencies. Bella mysteriously got hired by Newton's great outdoors shop. Actually, it wasn't that mysterious at all, she was banging Mike Newton on the side to get her sexual release since Edward always refused her. Then she'd go and blow her entire paycheck on slutty outfits and lingerie to convince Edward to have sex with her!

I was disgusted by her behavior and started ignoring her existence entirely, which caused a mysterious drop in her grades. Probably because I was no longer doing her assignments for her, much to Renee's chagrin. Speaking of Renee I actually cut her out of my life. I'd written a lengthy email about all her transgressions against me and how it led to me no longer viewing her as my mother.

Then with the support of my amazing girlfriend blocked her email and phone number. I ignored all her calls and efforts to contact me, and I started distancing myself from Bella as well. I couldn't fully cut her off like I did with Renee as we lived together, but I made arrangements to do so once we entered college. I was secretly working on my scholarships and applications to go to Italy as I always wanted to go there.

Only Keira knew of my plans.

Then September came and along with it, mine and Bella's 18th birthday. Alice Cullen was throwing Bella and I a birthday party to my surprise. She even invited Keira, my dad and Cora. Sadly Cora and dad weren't able to attend, so I only had Keira ride with me. When we arrived Alice immediately made us change into party dresses before we were led downstairs into a breathtaking view of the decorated living room.