The Hotel with No Name: An Incomplete Guide

assembled and edited by the Ashrose Society

The following is a selected archive of blog posts and other relevant files regarding "the hotel with no name," a paranormal and psychological phenomenon brought to light by the late twenty-three year old Naomi Hudson.

Naomi launched her blog in 2015 as a place to share her experiences with the paranormal world. Her posts about "the hotel with no name" (and by extension the entity she nicknamed "Rabbithead") garnered quite a bit of attention online, with hundreds of people around the globe attesting to have visited this location in their sleep. Many have disregarded this hotel, and Naomi's online presence in general, as an ARG (alternate reality game) or elaborate piece of fiction, despite her frequent insistence that it was entirely real. Regardless of its status as real or fictional, "the hotel with no name" was popular, as was Naomi herself. This popularity was skyrocketed in late 2018, when she seemingly confessed to murder and then entirely disappeared.

In the months and years following, many people have made an effort to collect, dissect, validate, deny, or psychoanalyze Naomi's accounts and experiences. However, most of these archives and analyses are missing a few very key pieces of evidence. This is not the fault of the people who have worked tirelessly on Naomi's case; these pieces of media were simply inaccessible to the public.

Luckily, the Ashrose Society recently gained exclusive access to these files, and after intense analysis and investigation, we have deemed them all to be legitimate. We have taken the effort to compile them in the most satisfactory manner that we can, starting with Naomi's final public blog post. Most of the events of her final days were written in private, but we are able to share them here, along with transcripts of audio recordings and videos, image descriptions, and relevant notes from figures other than Naomi. We have included our commentary and notes to shed light on specific issues.

We hope you find this collection illuminating.

---The editors