Chapter 22 Always and Forever

Ashlynn's POV-

I walked out of my room and slowly walked around the whole house to see what was going on.

I put a silencer on my guns and stayed on high alert for any commotion or movement.

After two minutes of wandering around, I ran into a few guards, all wearing the same uniform I was forced to wear when I went on missions for that god's forsaken organisation.

And, they all had that infinity tattoo on their wrists.

I have that as well, but have covered it up with another tattoo.

One of the guards lunged towards me and went in for a punch.

All I had to do was get out of the way, and he was on the ground.

I rolled my eyes and shot him right between the eyes.

Then, I turned towards the other three guards and raised my eyebrows at them suggestively, as if saying to try and attack me.

Two of them started firing their guns at me while the third one came up behind me, trying to sneak up.

Keyword- trying.

When he was right behind me and about to slice my throat, or atleast that's why I think he was planning on doing because he had a knife in his hand- I elbowed him right in the neck, disabling his windpipe for a few moments.

Once he catched his breath, he also took out his gun, still behind me and swearing loudly about how I'll pay for hitting him.

I sighed dramatically and tossed him over the shoulder.

Even though he was much taller and stronger compared to my 5'4 height, it was pretty easy to do that.

These people had no knowledge of techniques.

After getting bored and remembering that I had to go further, I used him as a human shield and shot the other two right in the chest, instantly killing them.

I shot the one I was using as human shield as well, even though he was already dead because well- like I said- I was literally using his as a human shield from all those bullets.

Then I headed towards the living room and then the library.

I ran into a few guards on the way, but easily killed them all and moved on.

I heard some screams coming from the other side of the house, where everybody was.

But before I could reach the banquet hall, a gas mixed with some chemical was leaked into the vents and was filling up the whole house.

Shit.

I didn't exactly know what the gas was, but had a pretty good Idea what it did.

Damn it why don't I have my mask with me right now.

I had to make sure Chris gets out as well. You've gotta be shitting me right now.

I tried to cover up my nose with my jacket, and not breathe in any air but it was of no use.

After a few minutes of trying to find Chris and getting out of here, I eventually blacked out.

A few hours later, or I don't know how much time later, considering I didn't have a watch, I woke up in a dark cell with no windows and one heavily guarded door.

My hands were cuffed in tight handcuffs and even if I dislocated my thumb, it'd be hard to get them out.

I looked around and found 2 cameras in the cell along with one microphone.