♡︎Episode 6 S2

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs, ɪᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 2 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs, ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ʙᴀᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ!
ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜰᴏʀ 21ᴋ✨

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ✨

As the blue lights reflected off the dimly lit house, Yoongi's ears seemed to be clogged with the hazy sound of paramedics speaking, as he watched them cover Jimin's body with white sheets before rolling him off on a stretcher.

The outline of Jimin's body under the sheets was all Yoongi could stare at, as they strolled him in the ambulance van. For the first time in his life, Yoongi was faced with thoughts and emotions that he couldn't even identify, but he knew it didn't feel good. In the pit of his stomach, was a knot he couldn't shake and his eyes produced a burning sensation he couldn't stop.

Paramedic:"Excuse me?"

Barely even turning his head, Yoongi remained stood, starring silently ahead as a paramedic approached him.

Paramedic:"Um...is there anyone else that should be notified?"

Still starring ahead in silence, Yoongi could barely form a sentence as he watched the ambulance van. His mind was racing with the memories of his 8 year old self, watching the paramedics take away his parents. But contrary to back then, there was a burning sensation within Yoongi to turn back time and have Jimin look him in the eye.

But as he cleared the lump in his throat, Yoongi finally turned to the paramedic, with a small nod.

Yoongi:"His sister..."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The atmosphere was filled with a somber mood, as Jimin's older sister was stood with her arms wrapped around her self and tears running down her cheeks, while she stood beside Yoongi. The pair watched as Jimin's mother, looked down at his body.

Isabella:"Lo siento....desearía haber podido cambiar tantas cosas que hice mal. ¡Te amo tanto Dios, solo quiero a mi hijo de vuelta!!"

Yoongi looked away as Isabella cradled her son, praying that he'd come back to her and open his eyes.

Isabella:"Dios por favor tráelo de vuelta!! castígame por todos mis pecados pero por favor trae a mi hijo de vuelta!!!"

Elena:"mamá."

Jimin's older sister, wrapped her arms around her mother, trying to comfort her.