Where to Find Catwalk

Hi Friends! Thanks for reading this sample of Catwalk! 

The book will be published worldwide on Amazon and wherever books are sold beginning July 6th, 2021. You can pre-order a copy of the new and updated ebook, here:

https://www.amazon.com/Catwalk-Nicole-Gabor-ebook/dp/B0968JT6C9/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2GBKPIEGKH9E4&dchild=1&keywords=catwalk+nicole+gabor&qid=1622599909&sprefix=Catwalk+nicole+ga%2Caps%2C330&sr=8-1

A print version will also be available July 6th! I'm so excited! It's beautiful! (See a sneak peek on my Instagram at @nicolegabor.writer) 

Until then, are you interested in reading an advanced copy of the new Catwalk? I started a private Facebook group to those of you who are! This group is invite only and for people who are interested in reading and reviewing the book. If you are interested send me a DM and I'll send you the link!

If you've already read the book and would still like to be part of the group and discussion, let me know! I'd love to have you there.

💕You will receive a free e-book copy of "Catwalk" in exchange for an honest review.
💕Please post your reviews on GoodReads and Instagram. Once you do this, please tag me in your post so that I know you've reviewed it!
💕Please do this BEFORE 6/28!

If you are not interested in the Facebook group, or do not have a Facebook or Instagram page, please DM me so I can send you a link and you can participate that way! (Same rules still apply.)