IX - His girl

Camilo Madrigal x Reader

○◇○◇○

You actually regretted a bit, now standing infront of the Casita, standing slightly behind Camilo masking your appearance with his.

You pinch his back, that he didn't expect you'd do, to remind him of your situation.

Both of you were drenched and both of you smelled like fresh lake water. Your hair's a mess, you were a mess. You want to be at least presentable on meeting his family for the first time. Camilo shook his head, while looking back at you, a teasing smirk on his face.

"I told you hermosa. It'll be fine." He assured you, Casita now moving its windows back and forth, inviting both of you in.

"See, even Casita thinks so?"

"It's a house, Camilo. I don't think  it can think." He rolled his eyes, grabbing your hand as he dragged you to go inside.

"Wait--wait!!" He stopped, raising a brow at you who held your position.

"I-I need a minute." Camilo looked at you intensely, the expression you have now would be glued to some part of his mind and he's certain it'll play on his head again and again. You looked so shy, the other hand free from his grasp clasped on your chest and a small blush on your cheeks. He smiled gently, sensing your embarassment and lack of preparation to see his family. If Casita was a person, it would be desperately pulling you two in for you have been standing there for a good minute.

His grip loosen on your hand which you took great advantage of, because as he gathered encouraging words to say to you, he felt your hand slip through his fingers as you ran away.

"Abort! Abort!"

Oh no, you won't slip through his fingers that easily. Camilo ran after you with greater speed and once he caught up to you, his arms that came from behind were wrap around your waist lifting you up like a feather. You gasped, more surprised than flustered.

"Madrigal! Put me down!" You whined.

"Nope." He answered plainly, you groaned.

"I swear  I'll  haunt your dreams--"

"That would be a wonderful previlege, hermosa." You opened your mouth to retort but just found yourself softly blushing.

"Well-- It shouldn't be because I'll scare the hell out of you!"

"Pretty sure It would help me sleep." He whispered in your ear and you burst red, groaning as you accept defeat. Camilo grinned, 2-1.

"You two got to stop flirting, it's hurting my ears."

"Oh come on, Dolores.  Camilo hasn't been like that since he was, 13."

Two familiar voices joined in, they belonged to Dolores and Mirabel who were leaning at Casita's door. Teasing looks plasttered in their faces as they hear wedding bells just seeing the two of you.

Camilo gently put you down, his hands loosening around your waist and you hated how you missed it. Looks like Dolores expected the two of you from a mile away, she heard her brother's voice filled with ecstacy as he talked with you.  So this was how you looked like, she thought. She didn't see you quite properly the first time you met but now that she did, she admitted right away. You were beautiful. Mirabel saw it too, glancing to Dolores as if sending a secret message.