𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬Rules:▬▭▬ ▬▭▬

▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬
Rules:
▬▭▬ ▬▭▬

  💭You must fill the form in extreme details so the designer can be clear about the story.

💭 The Bio/Theme must be used within 48 hours of the dispatch of the cover. And you must keep it for 15 days before changing it.

💭 Be patient, the designers have a life outside wattpad that needs them more!

💭 We aren't obliged to accept every form. If we find a form confusing enough you may have to return empty handed.

💭 No sexual/ adulterated scenes will be used for a theme.

  💭The designers shall take a minimum period of 14 days before dispatching your order.

💭 Payment has to made beforehand.

💭 You have to grab the slots in each batch, we won't take more.

💭 Once the form has been accepted no changes shall be made. So be cautious!

💭We won't entertain any misbehaviour. You will be blacklisted, even when you aren't following the rules.

💭We aren't bound to one single type of Bio/Theme, we are open to all types.

💭 Password is your favourite day of the week.

▬▭▬ ❥⃝**͙▬▭▬

▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬
Payments :
▬▭▬ ▬▭▬

Well a few nominal tokens shall be loved!

  💭Follow the community and your designer permanently.

💭 Add this book to your reading list and give a shout out on your message board.

💭Credits for the Bio/Theme on your bio is a must.

▬▭▬ ▬▭▬