Chapter 46: Three years late marriage proposal

He Yang leaned on the back of the chair and looked at the two people by the lake.

The two leading actors are getting closer and closer, almost hugging each other.

He Yang frowned slightly, put his fingertips on the armrest, and tapped casually.

The director on the side is still explaining enthusiastically: \"Today is their first kiss scene!\"

After Yuan Lie heard this, he looked at the man beside him and said with a smile: \"It's normal for actors to shoot kiss scenes.\"

The man didn't respond, just continued to stare at the two people.

Yuan Lie also retracted his gaze, and when he looked towards the lake, he saw that the actor had already embraced the actress in his arms.

The two pressed their foreheads against their foreheads, like the intimacy between lovers.

Just when the two leading actors were about to kiss, Yuan Lie suddenly heard the sound of the table being overturned next to him.

The small table was heavily overturned on the ground, and the debris on it fell to the ground. Yuan Lie looked up and saw the man with a gloomy face.

He Yang made a lot of movement, and even the lake was affected, and the filming had to be interrupted.

When the director saw He Yang's face, he immediately said cautiously: \"Mr. He, what's wrong?\"

He Yang didn't speak, he just got up and prepared to walk towards the lake.

Yuan Lie stretched out his hand to stop He Yang and said to the director: \"It's okay, he's ill.\"

He Yang stared at the figure by the lake, and glanced at the director again, with a cold tone: \"They play a couple?\"

The director was stunned for a moment, but still nodded, \"Yes, after all, it's a romance drama, just fall in love or something...\"

He Yang: \"Change it.\"

The director was stunned, and then heard a man's voice: \"I can invest as much as I want, but the kiss scene must be deleted.\"

\"Okay!\" The director was pleasantly surprised and quickly said: \"I'll give you the script, Mr. He, you can change it however you want!\"

The director was cheerful, and hurriedly brought a script to He Yang.

He Yang turned to the script and flipped through the script at will, and he turned to the confession scene.

He Yang frowned and turned a few pages back, frowning more and more tightly.

After a long time, He Yang said: \"Delete the emotional scene.\"

The director was really stunned, and said euphemistically: \"Mr. He, we are a love drama, if the emotional line is deleted, there will be no plot...\"

It would be fine if only the kiss scenes were deleted. There were only a few kiss scenes in which he originally starred, but there was no way to delete the emotional line.

He Yang looked at the script and said coldly: \"Then rewrite the script.\"

In the lounge, Qin Zhou and Su Tang were still waiting for the filming notice.

Not long after, the assistant director hurried over and said: \"I won't be shooting today, you can go back.\"

Su Tang asked: \"What's wrong?\"

\"The big boss is not satisfied with the script and doesn't like to watch romance. The two of you have to change the emotional scene.\"The assistant director sighed,\"At least the whole script needs to be rewritten.\"