Chapter 71

HeavenLeigh POV

8:30 AM

"Oooh- Boy" I said laughing as Roddy crawled under the covers, up to me until he got to my face and he kissed me.

"Mmm" I moaned in his mouth as his hands roamed all over me while we made out in the bed.

We've been back on the right track since he sent the roses and the huge teddy bear, and I finally felt at ease with him again.

"I got something I wanna show you" He mumbled against my lips.

"What?" I said.

He got off of me and sat up in the bed saying "I been in the studio a lot as you know"

"Yeah I definitely know" I said and he laughed.

"Shut up" He said.

"Just saying" I said chuckling.

"Well I want you to hear something I got done the other day" Roddy said.

"Oooh okay" I said with a smile.

He grabbed his phone, and was scrolling through it at first before he got to the song and he played it for me.

I bobbed my head to the slow beat, and then I heard him start singing.

"Tell me what you feel inside
Tell what your day was like
Tell me bout your nine to five
And how can I please you now?
I wanna know what you fantasize
I wanna know your plans tonight
I wanna know if yo pussy tightttt"

"Oh-" I said making him laugh, I blushed a little and looked over at him as I continued to listen.

"I wanna know, I gotta know shawty
I said hop in my benz baby
Swallow my kids baby
You know I'm here baby
You know I need it baby
I won't mistreat it baby
I'm down to eat it baby.."

Side note: He needa drop that shit.

"Oh my gosh" I said smiling a little.

He paused it and said "What you think so far?"

"I love it.." I said covering my face and he laughed pulling my hands away.

"Don't get all shy on me shawty" He said licking his lips.

"Baby.. I like when you talk like that.." I said and he laughed so hard.

"What? I do!" I said laughing.

"I know but it's cute how innocent you are and shit, it's how you said it" He said chuckling.

"I don't know why.. but I love when you talk like that in your songs" I said.

"Because you know it's about you, and you know I'm beat that pussy upppppp when we say I do" Roddy said, I laughed.

"That's true" I admitted.

"Mhm, I know" He said getting out the bed. "Boy shut up" I said making him laugh.

"I'm just saying" He said. "What you doing today?" He asked me as I got out the bed too.

"I have a studio session with Bryson Tiller, he asked me to write a song for him remember?" I said.

"Oh yeah, which studio you going to?" Roddy asked.

"The same one as you, we'll be working on the song and I'll be there when he records it" I said.

"I'm proud of you baby, you a lil hustler" He said, giving me a kiss.