Chapter 111- The B city snobbish people

The two people packed up the room, Zhan Bei Tian said he was going to go around, by the way to inquire news about the place.

Mu Yi Fan, who spent more than half a month in the small village room, heard that he could go out and walk around, and left with Zhan Bei Tian to leave the apartment community.

Looking at the scenery outside the community, it was discovered that after the black rain baptism, K City became like an old city after hundreds of years.

It was black lacquered everywhere, whether it was a building or an apartment, or the grass and the ground were covered with a lot of black dirt.

Despite this, no one intended to clean the ground. Now everyone is only focused on how to find food to feed their stomachs.

Zhan Bei Tian glanced at the left and right streets, and then walked in the direction where there were many people.

Mu Yi Fan hurried up his pace to keep up, but his eyes were alert and looking around.

The people around him were rushing while walking. They didn’t have any expression on their faces. They were not interested in the people around them. Even when they were close to each other, they will be shying away from each other, as if they were worried about the people coming across them will suddenly become zombies rushing towards them.

Seeing this scene, Mu Yi Fan suddenly felt that human beings were becoming more and more indifferent, and even for a moment, he felt that the whole world had lost its human touch.

Zhan Bei Tian saw that Mu Yi Fan wasn’t keeping up, he stopped, turned his head and he saw Mu Yi Fan staring at the people passing by, and his eyes were sad, like someone looking at a puppy abandoned by the owner.

His eyebrows wrinkled: “What are you looking at, come on.”

Mu Yi Fan came back to reality from his dazed moment and saw Zhan Bei Tian had stopped at ten paces away waiting for him, Mu Yi Fan quickly ran over.

Zhan Bei Tian looked at his face and said nothing. He pulled his hand and walked on.

In the real world, Mu Yi Fan, who was often pulled away by Zhan Bei Tian, ​​did not feel that there was anything wrong with it. Therefore, when Zhan Bei Tian pulled his hand, he also held his back.

Mu Yi Fan couldn’t see at the corner of his eyes, the smile on Zhan Bei Tian. That stern mouth was slightly bent as they came to the temporary trading area.

There are a lot of people in the trading area. At first glance, it is like when someone coming to a lively market. It is crowded with people. Everyone has their own materials to exchange things with others.

This scene isn’t like the end of the world.

However, when he saw what the other people were using materials to trade materials, it immediately broke Mu Yi Fan’s good fantasy.

“Is there something you want to buy?” Zhan Bei Tian asked in a faint voice.

Mu Yi Fan looked around and looked at the right. Everyone traded some daily necessities, and there was nothing he needed.

What’s more, he is now mixed with The Male Protagonist, he is eating well, wears well, and what is there to buy.

Mu Yi Fan was trying to shake his head, but he was attracted by a white teenager.

The teenager was very handsome. If one doesn’t look at him with scrutiny one would think that it is a little girl. He is also very short and slender. Because of his tight T-shirt, she looked even thinner.