Four of Us

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Disclaimer

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

This is a story.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I would like to ask you to bear with me during this story. There is a possibility that some typographical errors might occur.

I am still learning how to write, as well as how to use the correct punctuation and words when writing, so this is a work in progress for me. When I write, I have a tendency to leave out words in sentences or paragraphs that are obvious.

It is critical to keep in mind that the story may have similar elements to the other story, but it was not intended to be copied. As a result of the author's imagination, the plot of this story is purely fictitious.

All of my stories will be revised and edited for a better reading experience.

You are welcome to leave comments on each chapter about how you feel or constructive criticism for me to improve.

Hit the star button and share this story if you like.

Strictly avoid plagiarism!

Thank you!

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Social media accounts:

Wattpad: Iaeious
Facebook: Iaeious WP
Twitter: Iaeious

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦