Chapter 1 - Rude

Rude

It's Sunday morning I see the light of the sun coming to my room from the window near my bed i get up from the bed and stretch my arms I than leave my bed and head towards the washroom.

After I was done using the washroom I went and prepared the lunch for myself and ate it, right now I was wearing my uniform so I could head towards the class.

The class was nothing interesting for me the time went by and it was now lunch time I had my lunch alone while everyone around ate their lunch in groups, enjoying themselves.

The classes were now over everyone was leaving, including me.

I was heading towards my drom room when a voice called out my name "ayanokoji - kun", I looked back to see who it was, a girl with pink hair and a nice body was coming towards me I replied to her by saying  "yes" she came near and asked me to show my hand to her I was confused but I did what she asked, then she suddenly grabbed my hand and handed me a letter from the looks of it, it was a love letter but there was something different about this love letter.

A love letter is supposed to be attractive and contain bright color's to make it look cute but this love letter was opposite of that it had complete black color and was not cute in anyway the only reason I was able to tell that this was a love letter was because it contain small Grey color heart's drawn on it.

I looked over to the girl that handed me this letter with a confused and surprised look.

Her next words were cute yet rude "this is a love letter but not from me" she said while showing no emotions I replied "who's it is from then?" she replied "the answer to that question is in the love letter, so open it and read it when you are in your room  also i will be leaving now since i don't want to answer any of your questions " she left immediately after saying that I was confused not because she immediately left but because the way she talked to me it was like she was annoyed by me even tho she was the one who approached me.

After having that conversation with sakura I went to my room, after entering my room I opened the letter and started to read, the first word i read shocked me.

--------------------
This is the first chapter
Yes it's short but there is reason which you will see in the next chapter
Also the character's in this fanfic are completely different for example ayanokoji is nothing like the ayanokoji in cote i am just using his name but the character is completely different

This story will contain a little bit of romance, mystery, slice of life and psychological stuff.