word's

Word's

"Die, die, die, die, die"
These were the first word's I read when I opened the letter it was clear as day that this was not a love letter but instead a letter of hatred disguised as a love letter, I continued reading the letter "you are a disgusting and shallow person ayanokoji you should just expell yourself or better kill yourself...." the letter was pretty long but to sum it up it was just about me killing myself, there was nothing more to that letter.

I sat down on my bed and tried to figure out who must have written this letter and why did they hated me so much but after thinking for an hour and rereading the letter multiple times I decided to move on since I was reaching no where.

I was changing my clothes when I received a message it was from horikita the message was "can you come to my room?"
I replied "why?" she replied "what do you mean why just come to my room" I was confused and wanted to ask what she wanted from me since me and horikita were never close, we only chatted once or twice a day and it was mostly about exams and how to prepare for them, so I found this odd since something like this has never happened before but the only way to found out what she wanted was by going to her room so after changing my clothes I was headed straight to her room.

Horikita pov:

He's coming to my room to answer my question a question that is not easy to answer or to sollow so I think I should perhaps prepare myself, prepare myself for the answer he might give to me.

Ayanokoji pov:

After reaching horikita's room I rang the door bell usually she opens her door after few minutes even if she knows that iam coming but this time it was different she opened her door as soon as a rang the door bell which surprised me but i remained calm and I entered her room without saying anything, few things I noticed was that her behavior was very different from her usual self and i had no clue why but she had a look of satisfaction on her face.

After sitting down on the chair I immediately asked her "so why did you called me to your room?" her look of satisfaction disappeared, she sat down on her bed and said "I want your answer right now!" answer to what? She didn't even ask me anything, I replied " I don't know what are you talking about you didn't even asked me anything" she looked confused to what I said and then she replied.

Her reply was something I wasn't expecting.

_____________
Yes once again a short chapter but i will write a longer chapter soon
Also I will like to know your thoughts on this story so far.