comfort

I sighed and pulled over on the highway once we were put in the open. I looked at him. "Jungkook". He flinched hard and turned to me.

I could see the genuine fear in his eyes. "Jungkook calm down, what happened had to, that man wasn't any ordinary business man".

"That was Lee he's a notorious mafia, he was gonna scam you and kill you. This is the said reason your father put me to be your bodyguard. Guns kill but can u kill the guns"?

He remained silent shaking. I sighed once more and reached over taking his seat belt off. I lift him from his sides onto my lap. I could see the shock on him but he didn't fight.

I placed his head on my shoulder and patted his back. He wordlessly sunk into my embrace, he calmed down in seconds and was just relaxing now.

Soon I heard soft snores beside my ear he fell asleep. I got out of the car with him and layed him in the backseat.

I drove to appas house and called appa to come get jungkook. Seeing jungkook sleeping in the backseat of my car appa was confused so I explained what happened and he was happy about my deeds.

"Thank u dear had it been anyone else with him he surely would've been in the hospital by now". He patted my head as I took my mask off finally and smiled.