~Foxy~

Hey! Question! Before I start this part, if you could answer this in the comments, I would greatly appreciate it!

How would you feel about me adding some other animatronics, such as the Funtime animatronics to this story?

It would probably be for fun or maybe to add a little something to the story

Anyways, that's all I wanted to ask, now onto the actual part itself!

                        ~Freddy's POV~

Goldie called me to the Backstage. Apparently, Foxy wanted to talk to me, so I guess Goldie got him to work again, or something at least.

I went inside the Backstage, and sure enough, I saw Foxy, powered on, but without his hook.

What happened to it?!

"Foxy! Are you alright?" I asked, quickly running over to Foxy, concerned.

Foxy seemed to have already known why I was worried.

"Aye, I had Goldie here take off me hook." Foxy said, putting his hand up as if to say that nothing was wrong.

I calmed down a bit.

"But why?" I asked. There had to be a reason. I doubt that Foxy would just give up his hook. Unless he wanted another hand.

"Well, after Goldie finished doing his work and powered me on, we both decided we need to take some kind of precaution just in case what happened earlier happens again." Foxy began

"Goldie said that I could either keep my hook, but he would have to watch over me, or that I could remove my hook, which would make it easier to stop me if that ever happens again." Foxy said.

"I'm sorry about that, Foxy. If there was something I could do, I would do it." I said.

Only having a hand and a hook could be difficult, but only having one hand is worse, especially when you're used to having the hook.

"Aye, it's fine. Besides, maybe I should consider having it replaced with another hand, if Goldie could do that." Foxy said.

Foxy smiled. He seemed to like the idea of having another hand, even if it may be less pirate-like.

"Actually, I think I may be able to do that." Goldie said.

"Really? That sounds awesome!" Foxy said, sounding very excited.

"If you'd like, I could. It will take a couple or few days at most to get the parts and everything necessary to do so. Assuming you wouldn't want a hand that's purple like Bonnie's, anyways." Goldie said.

"I don't mind waiting a few days if that's what it takes." Foxy said.

"Alright then. I'll start getting the materials necessary then." Goldie said

"That sounds great! Well, I think I'll head outside and see the others now, if that's fine with you." Foxy said.

"Of course it is. Have fun, Foxy." Goldie said, smiling a little.

"Thanks! I will!" Foxy said.

"I'll come with." I said.

Foxy left the Backstage, and I followed him.

Bonnie and Chica were talking to each other, and Foxy walked over to them, so I followed him to the two.

I did want to talk to Bonnie anyways.

"Hey Bonnie, and Chica." Foxy said.

"First, I just want to apologize to you two, and Freddy for attacking the three of you earlier. I didn't have any control over myself, and I didn't want to. It's...something that happens, sometimes. But I've managed to hide it, and prevent myself from hurting anyone." Foxy said.