Introduction

Hello, I'm your friendly and perfectly sane neighbor.

Who even am I? - The child who laughs as background music whenever you fall on your butt.

What do I even do? - I create your wildest dreams with, of course, unicorns.

Why I am here, writing this? - Because I have nothing better to do with my life other than create new book ideas every single second of my hoomanity, create the draft, forget about it a day after, and then repeat.

What do you expect from this book? - Be prepared for emotional commitments and cringey graphics. That's all there is to it. Sadly.

Am I joking? - ...nAh but if you think I were, you deserve a medal. I love you already peep.

In all seriousness now! This book is for all of my graphic deeds. This is a graphic shop, portfolio, rant space, and personal desires book. Of course all of them related to graphics like, I'm not gonna share personal rants to strangers now am I?...Of course I will.

Find yourself trapped in a carousel of my daily commitments and loss since the world of graphics is a sed life in it's purest form.

I will be uploading here covers I did, and try to document my progress as much as possible before the day comes that I eventually quit.

And I'll also be uploading here some stuff I would encounter as a graphic designer, a personal rant space, and in general, all about my identity as Lueur freaking Designs.

Have fun bois...or girls...or both...or none. hehe buhbyee

! All of the resources used in my graphics are all under public use and are not copyrighted !