Chapter XVI

Grammatical and Typographical Errors ahead. Read at your Own Risk

Chapter XVI: Jealousy II

Alastor felt the Urge to Kill so He left the Mansion with you inside, He still hasn't calm down no matter what He does.

It was somehow making him agitated and he wasn't happy about.

His Face was Like He was Wanting to Commit a Killing Spree and He doesn't want you to see it So He immediately went somewhere else..

Someone else's Turf. He doesn't care what'll Happen He needs to Let you being touched by Angel Out of His Mind.

He was Met By Multiple Demons As He walked upon the The Bloody Place. Readying themselves to Defeat Him

He Gazed at them with a Smile Plastered on His Face. “ I didn't know you'll come out sooner from your Hiding, Radio Demon ”the Voice was Insulting as Alastor Placed His staff on the Ground.

Fixing His Bowtie He let out a Laugh. “ in what way do you even Think I'm Hiding to the likes of you, Maybe There is no coincidence that you're a Lowlife” Alastor retorted insulting the Demon who grunted Glaring at Him..

“ Just Because you are an Overlord doesn't mean we couldn't Kill you” The Demon took a Threatening Walk towards Alastor.

“ I suppose, That's what I came Here. After all, I need a little bit of Entertainment.” He retorts Lifting a finger.

The atmosphere became strangely Weird sorrounding the Men. Shadows forming into a Terrifying Form. Alastor's eyes Glow in Red. Furiously and Sadisticly with A Grin Plastered in His Face.

The Shadows were ready for a command and the Men silently prayed for nothing but to survive although this was Alastor we're talking about.

With a flick of His Finger. He manipulated the Shadows to attack on his Will. Strangling and pulling off the Heads of His opponents.The Place Became Bloody, Screams of Terror and Blood pouring Like Water everywhere. some Can't even Come closer to Alastor because the shadows were feasting on their soul like a Meal of a Lifetime.

Alastor Chuckled, Watching the chaos as he curled his Hand, Blood Rushing out of his palm, dropping to the ground and it became Intense.

There were tons of New Men, Wanting to Kill Alastor, they aimed for His Head

Until There was a Portal Below, Opening somehow summoning a Dark Beast It Became Rigid. The Tentacle looking Monster was Taking One Body to another

And Alastor just hummed as If this was His Favorite Show. Somehow This made Him relax.

His Sadistic Murder was Something that can help him feel at ease than multiple bottles of Bitter Liquors.

Until He heard someone talked, He narrowed his eyes At that certain person, tilting His Head and The Demon was Coughing His own Blood.

Alastor Chuckled, Walking closer, When the Demon who was Now Suffering smirked at Him. “ ha, you may be strong as fuck. But ehat could you tell about your Slut Getting fucked up by some Guy in Dark Corner of the Club. You got yourself served by Karma Bitch” It was another Insult.

Until He remembered it again. He groaned in annoyance as He stopped clenching his blooded palm. He didn't even care about the blood. He picked up his Radio staff again

And Smashed the Devil's Head without any hesitation. His Blood Scattered at the Floor but Alastor couldn't care less.

He was walking along, without His Coat. The coat He used to wrap around you although for some reason you didn't wore it. Perhaps you lost it while having that Fun Time with Angel.

He gritted His Teeth in annoyance and started to leave the place. Everything was pathetic st this point.

He turned himself into a Shadow, Travelling from A Different turf to infront of the Hotel.

He didn't even care What Time it is. He just basically knocked on the door. Which was immediately opened by Charlie. Surprised of His sudden visit.

“ oh, Good Evening Al, what brings you–” Charlie was about to continue when Alastor formed himself into a shadow once more, not caring of anything and Everything at all.

He reformed himself into His Normal One and Opened the Door to Angel's Room finding the spider Demon starring at Him.

Alastor couldn't help Himself but Meet His clenched Hand On Angel's Face. Angel was shock at this sudden punch as He was thrown to the Floor with a large impact.

He let out a Groan as He touched His Lip that Exploded as a cause of the Punch.

Alastor Narrowed his eyes at Him. Furiously and Angel felt scared for a minute.

“ what the fuck..” Vaggie murmured as The other staffs starts to notice what was happening.

Charlie went to Help Angel who shrugged her off and stood by Himself. “ I was Waiting for that” angel laughed as Alastor scoffs

“ How Dare you ruin the Hotel's Reputation again And Fuck My Companion!” Alastor let out a Roar and Angel just Chuckled.

“ is it True, Angel?”Charlie asked softly and Angel just Nod.

“ So What?!” Angel retorted

“ Yes We Fucked At The Back of the Club But what are you trying to say?! You just said She was nothing didn't you?” Angel Retorted laughing as He wipes the Blood off His lips

“ The Poor Girl wasn't yours to Begin with now why are you Gatekeeping her”

Alastor became quiet as the others we're lost at this argument but none of them spoke

Angel sat on the floor, Resting His Back at The Wall. “ You didn't even care what The Girl thinks, smiles. You didn't saw how the pain on her eyes while you were neglecting her.” He Murmured and Alastor looked at Him without any Emotions on his Face.

His Grin didn't leave although he turned his back at them. “ Whatever I feel about Our Relationship has nothing to do with you.. You shouldn't even interfere with my Business with Y/n..” That's the Only thing He said, Silencing them all.

But Before He could Leave He Heard Angel Talk. “ Fuck.. A Jealous Alastor is a Scary Alastor”

Before immediately Returning back to His Domain in a blink of everyone's Eyes. He doesn't care What The other's Would Think. He sighed Unbottoning his Shirt a bit, and placing his staff somewhere he No longer cares.

All He wanted was to see you. This attitude of His were terrifying in the slightest. No one knows how Jealousy could fuck up a person.

He opened the door of your room, revealing you sleeping with dried tears. He sigh. Combing His Hair with his hand before then He sat on the different side of the Bed.

Does Him Neglecting you really hurted you? After all He didn't see it. This wasn't something for you or Him To even Be fucked up about was it?

But why was One's Feeling a Bother. He sighed in frustration and lay on the bed, carefully turning you to Face his side.

He uses His arm as your pillow and Hugged you close to Him. Your warmth was Something that Made Him feel relax

He saw how your eyes puffed a bit because of the tears you cried out and He instantly felt regret of what He has done to you.

He kissed your lips softly before, pressing you closer to his chest.

And possibly because of Exhaustion He found Himself sleeping peacefully with you on his arms.