Sink no Swim.

Izuku Midoriya

After saving Himiko's sorry life, I gravitated back towards Kacchan and Shoccan who were talking to Neito.

"Hey, Neicchan!" I said as I slid into the empty space between him and the wall. He turned to me and smiled a little suspiciously before speaking.

"Izuku," he said with a nod, before plunging right in. "Are they dating?" he asked, gesturing towards Katsuki and Shoto, both staring at him with wide eyes.

Clearly, this wasn't what they were talking about before I arrived.

I snorted, "Yeah, they are," I said. His eyes narrowed until his grey-purple irises were hardly visible, staring into my face as if trying to read me. He then turned back to them, still wearing expressions of mild confusion. Turning back to me, I watched as the lightbulb lit up.

"Aaah, you're all dating," he said with absolute certainty. I nodded and laughed as Kacchan shook his head.

"Damn control-C, I forgot that you could do that," He said, shoving his hands in his hoodie with a slight grin gracing his face.

"Don't call me that Creeper," Neito smirked, slightly shoving him into Shoto.

"Only romance though, right Neito?" Shoto asked, his hair falling in his eyes a bit. Neito nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, h-" Katsuki broke off suddenly and turned to Neicchan. "Pronouns?"

"They," Neito said simply. Katsuki nodded and continued talking.

"So they're a relationship connoisseur or whatever," he sighed, rolling his eyes. "Who even cares?"

"You certainly cared when you were trying to see if I agreed that MiChaco is in the horizon," they chortled as I gasped.

"Oh my gods, you went to Neito about Mina and Ochaco?" I cried, nearly ready to burst.

"Without me?" Shoto shook his head as Katsuki avoided eye contact. "Traitor," he spat in disgust.

"Well, what do you think?" I ask, snatching up their hands to force them to look at me and practically jumping Neito in said fervor.

"Gods, calm down!" they laughed, just the way they do at school. "Why would I tell you, 1A brat?"

I let out a dangerous giggle, squeezing their hands tighter and leaning in a little closer with a smile.

"Sorry, I must have misheard you, because that didn't sound like an answer."

They gulped, unable to keep eye contact with me long enough to challenge me.

"Ok, ok, OK!" they yelped. "THEY'LL GET TOGETHER EVENTUALLY! OCHACO WILL MOST LIKELY BE THE ONE TO ASK MINA OUT!" they cried and I let go instantly.

"YES!" I yelled, pumping my fists in the air. "MY SHIP!"

"Alright, alright, pack it up you stupidly powerful broccoli," Hawks called, cutting through the noise easily. "It's time to get started!"

"Mmhm, Maybe you'll actually beat me at something this time, Big Bird." I said with a sweet smile, but my eyes said it all.

"Sheesh, I love how mean you get when it comes to competitions," I whistled appreciatively.

"Don't think either of you are safe. Boyfriend privileges do not include mercy."

"That's hot," Shoto said, nudging Katsuki who, of course, shoved him back.

"And he fucking wonders why I pick fights with him."

Katsuki Bakugou