PART III: THE LONE SURVIVOR

2017-2024

"Are you certain you know what you're doing with them?"

"Brother, I know what I'm doing. They're all going to be fine. Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you, but I'm still concerned. What about the baby?"

"Which one? Autumn? Or Hazel?"

"Hazel. Are you sure this isn't going to harm her?"

"I've already told you, I know what I'm doing. Neither of them are going to age during this process. They'll wake up and everything will be just as how it was. Only their minds are changing, not their bodies, brother."

"Is there a way to get rid of her illness?"

"I'm not able to get rid of it. That's something she has to work towards on her own. I can't take it from her. There's only so much that I can do. There are options to help her, but I can't do anything with her right now. That would be something she has to do on her own. I can't make that choice for her."

"What if she decides not to ask for help?"

"Then there's nothing I can do for her."

A/N: here's this in honor of my one true love's birthday. He's what, 105? He looks pretty damn good for 105, gotta admit....

No promises on the next chapter yet, maybe this weekend. Maybe. No promises. But anyways, one of us is state bound for an acting competition and it's me 🥳🥳 it's all for fun with a group of high school kids, but dang, my piece is HARD. If anyone has heard of "Who's on first", that's my piece. A complicated baseball skit.

I'm going to bed now, even though it's early. I HAD to post this today, cause you know, birthday and all. Might fix this formatting later cause I'm on my phone instead of my computer, but it's fine. It's whatever.