counter sex.

A few months after the new school year had started beca mitchell had grown closer to most of bellas, especially chloe. The two were constantly flirting with one another and getting close while claiming to the bellas they were just friends, but it was clear they weren't and the bellas knew it. The finals were coming up and the bellas had practiced for hours a day so beca hadn't really seen much of chloe except during practices but she decided to go up to her dorm room later that evening when she knew chloe had the place to herself.

The ginger was slouched across her bed in nothing but her under wear watching Netflix  when she heard a knock on her door. "uh.. coming.. hold on.." she shouted while jumping up and grabbing the nearest item of clothing near her, a baggy t-shirt. she ran over to the door and pulled it open. She smile as she was met by the small brunette. 

"oh hey becs... sorry i wasn't expecting anyone tonight, come in" chloe explained while pulling the shirt down to try and cover her thighs.

 "its fine, uh.. you look  pretty" beca said while a small grin formed on her face. 

The ginger blushed and shut the door behind the short girl as she walked in. "tea?" chloe offered as she walked over to the kitchen and put the kettle on. "sure" the brunette said following her into the kitchen, taking her shoes off on the way. she hopped up on the counter and sat there staring at chloe.

"iv missed you" she said while smiling at the tall girl. "iv missed you too" chloe said while moving towards beca, standing between her legs, there bodies millimetres apart.

 Chloe started to run her fingers up and down becas thighs while moving her face closer to the brunettes. Without warning beca wrapped her legs around chloes waist and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss.

Becas arms wrapped around chloes shoulders pulling them even close together. Beca was so lost in the kiss she didn't realise that chloes hand was slowly moving down into her pants.

She rubbed her thumb slowly around in circles on the small girls clit, she didn't this for a couple of seconds until beca said "give it to me babe" in a seductive, bossy voice.  Chloe wasted no time sliding off the brunettes shirt and jeans until she was sitting on the counter in just her bra.

Chloe slid her fingers threw becas wet folds and put two fingers into her cunt twisting them and curling them around to find the short girls sweet spot. Beca panted and let out small whimpers until chloe found the spot. She started curling her fingers against it while beca dug her nails into the red heads back and moaned her name. 

"UGH CHLOE...FUCK." she yelled not worrying about the people next door. Beca then came undone and exhaled deeply while she lay back on the counter shivering still from chloes pleasure.

Chloe grabbed becas underwear and started dressing the girl. She sat up on the counter and stared into the gingers deep blue eyes and smiled pulling her in for another kiss. There mouths stuck together for a moment.

"kettles done babe" chloe said pulling away from the kiss and walking over tothe kettle, they both giggled and beca hopped down from the counter and made her way to chloes bed, instantly falling asleep as her head hit the pillow.