CHAPTER 8

⚠️ WARNINGS: this is not edited very sorry 😞⚠️

I don't think i can walk anymore [your horny ass must be thinking smth else :') ]. I've been chained in the king sized bedroom. For 5 days . After they caught me escaping , they drugged me with some sort of purple flower. They bring me food and water , proper meals , they only let me out for washroom .

They daily sleep with me cuffing my hands with one of 'em. Every morning they wake up and pepper me with forceful kisses doesn't matter how much i cry or asked them to stop . No . Nothing works here with them .

They bedroom door opens letting all of 'em in . I've choose not to respond anymore. Sadist like them like it when they get response , doesn't matter if it's negetive or postive. I've choose not to respond maybe just maybe if i not response and act like a robot they'll get bored of me .

" Hey honey " sharen said smiling brightly like nothing is wrong and this is normal.

I turned my face away refused to look at him. This got him angry.
He grabbed my jaw forcing me to look at him .

" Look in my eye when I talk to you " he said trying to scare me . I just look at him with dead eyes. His eyes soften.

" You already look like broken dear" he said .

" When we haven't even started to break you yet~" rein said .the only emotion i show is to rein And that's hatred.

" We just want to love you and for you to love us , why can't you understand that " eronis said his scrunched up like he's in pain.

" This.....is.....wrong " i said .

" There is nothing wrong with it why can't you understand that we love you and will have you and if having you gonna make you know that we love you than so be it " lorél said .

Climbing over me i panicked not being able to hide my emotions anymore.

" Aww look that seems to get her out of her trace it really looks like we'll have to make you ours heheheh~~" rein said take a seat near my head . Grabbing my face kissing me roughly, making me bleed . I whimpered. She tore herself away from me and smirked

"You taste so sweet~~" she said .

I snapped .

" This is wrong soo wrong !! WHY CANT YOU ALL UNDERSTAND !! IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE ME !! It was suppose to be her !! You all have to go yandere for rein not me that's not how the plot GOO!!!!" I screamed those words with all my might.

Not realising what i said.

"What" eronis said

" What "  i said after realising i just ruined everything . ' well the plot was already destoryed soo....' i thought.

" What do you mean by we were suppose to go yandere for.....for...her and not you" Duke said putting disgust on her.

" You all are a character of novel and you all were suppose to be obsessed over her not me " i said not caring about the plot or myself anymore.

"Yeah sure hahahahaha......." Lorél said laughing but stopped when he saw that I'm dead serious.

" Really " rein asked .

" Yes really. So it'll be better if you'll let me go "i said .

"I don't care about that plot i never did " Duke said smiling widely.

"What"i said confused and scared.

" I always knew you were from a different world , my suspicions just grew in believe on the night when I proposed to you because of your behaviour but still I called a whitch and she made it clear for sure" Duke said still smiling .

Coming towards me shoving his neck in my face sucking and biting . I just laid there and cried there was nothing else that I could do .

They left me when the night comes this time . I was surprised but relieved too . ' maybe they all are tired to after sexually assaulting me '
I thought my face getting bitter .

I started crying again not knowing how will I escape from here .......

when the door opened...........and.....

Hello Pro people this is the author here i just want to tell you something. you might want to hit me or something but please it's not my fault.

So my paper ended today [happy independence day to me] and my mom told me to put my tab inside and I'll not take it out UNTILL the next session. Yeah that must be 15 days from now so maybe no update for 15 days. I'm so so so sorry .

And i can't do anything about that because my mom's a controlling b*tch .

I know you guys must be thinking what kind of person I'm.

But believe me when I say that i just want to die . But like i don't have the guts to do so . I'm sorry we're not here to talk about my mental health and I'm probably boring you out. But the love y'all give me is the only thing that makes me happy .

Ohh yeah the story is coming to an end in maybe 2 or 3 more chapters. It feels short . Like it was yesterday when I started it . But it was a great journey with you guys by my side 😘.

I should save that for the last chapter I think .

So yeah no more updates for 15 days or so and no the book is not discounting.

Please don't throw tomato 🍅 on me 🥺🥺

I love you guys .....
Very much ❤️💕❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️
Bye guys
~author

Oh yeah if you have any questions regarding anything ask here ..