. 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 .

TRIGGER WARNING ;; MENTION OF GUN.

...

Although [Name] was patched up and the search for a cure was at the top of the list for things to do, they weren't allowed back to the Firelight Sanctuary for that matter. Possibly, from how their aggression might get even worse for them to cause some unexpected damage at the Sanctuary or the fact that they'll keep on growing 'n growing too much at this point.

On the topic of the cure-search, Jinx was swaying away in her lab, jazzing to some music and had her goggles fixated on, whilst trying to search on a cure. She was quite intent on winning this 'competition', even if Ekko said numerous times that it was to be taken seriously.

Jinx was never one to listen to Ekko that much.

Bopping her head to the beat of the song, her blue hair swayed about, as the cogs were practically whirring in her head. Spinning around on her chair, she tossed a bomb behind her and didn't flinch at the oncoming explosion and set out her blueprints to find some sort of solution.

The music was blaring up, somehow causing a disturbance to a particular person. "Jinx."

Though, their first way of trying to get noticed by her was failed, the figure called out her name even more louder. But, as you could tell, the music was too loud for her to hear. So, the figure brought out their gun from their cloak, shooting a bullet at the radio. This caused it to fly off from the table, collapse in a heap of rubbish spilling out from it, as the song was whirred out and drained. 

Jinx put her little work-montage to a stop, slowly turning her chair around and sulked. "Aw, man: it was getting to the good part, Silco!" She leaned her head back, letting out a prolonged and exaggerated groan.

Silco rolled his eyes, glancing over Jinx's shoulder to see some blueprints spread out onto her desk. "Jinx. What are you doing?"

"Oh, me? Well, just trying to find a cure to turn my monster best-friend back into a human best-friend!" She grinned brightly, as if she had accomplished something, about to swing the other way to continue her work, but Silco put a firm grip on her seat to stop her from moving.

"Who is this 'friend' of yours...? Do you mean the lab-rat Dr Singed had earlier?"

"Well, they aren't really a rat, but yeah!"

"Well, I don't need them turned back. They need to be the way they are, so that they are looked into more...experiments."

To this, Jinx tilted her head to the side and frowned slightly. "But, won't they just be even more mad?"

"Dr Singed is working on a way to keep the aggressiveness at bay, but who says that we won't use their anger to our advantage? Besides, I'm only telling you to bring them back to the lab, if you do...You'll spend more time with them." He slipped in the last comment quickly, to sway Jinx into persuasion of changing her mission to capturing [Name] instead.

Tilting her head to the side, Jinx still didn't feel as convinced, her frown only grew even more and tapped her chin in thought. "They won't want to come back here though--"

"You can bring them back here in any way. Whether, they like it or not: wouldn't you want to spend more time with them?" Silco interrupted Jinx, inquiring a question to her and his red iris kept itself intently on her.

Jinx perked up at this, shuffling about in her seat and slowly nodding. "...Yeah-Yeah! Maybe, you're right: curing them, will make them leave me." And, she didn't want [Name] to leave them. Ever.

Jinx feared that she would feel and be alone forever.

"̶̨͍̠͓̗̩̘̑͐̀̍͘T̸̢̝̹͈̞̯̑̃̒̕͜͝ͅH̸͇̯̲͉̰̓̓̇̊͊͘͝͠E̷̡̅Ý̴̤̹̪̤̱͖̹ ̸͓̱̩͑̆̏̋͂̏͝D̴͇̠͖̆̌́̆͌̿́͒̄O̸̧̘̱̼̖͆̐̇N̸͙͆͠'̶̳͇̮̖́T̷̯̥͇̝̳͈̟̫̈́̍̽̓̏̂̑̇͘ͅͅ ̵̣́͑̍̐̀̚͠W̶̮̰͚̻͔̱̱͆ͅẢ̸̡̮͕͖̗̣̞͑͠N̴̞̜̿͌̓̀̀̀̓͝Ṭ̶͇̿͊͂̏͊͂̑̐̚ ̸̡̱͉̻̰̐̈̾̆́͐̄͘ͅỸ̷̹̰̙̻͕̲͑O̷̥̜̺̠̪͍͚̽͋̽́̕Ų̷̡̘̗̳̠̲̟̘́̌͜.̸̧̮̖̼̦̰̖̾̓̎̑̓͝͠"̷̡̘̪͖̟̀̇͊͗̓̿͑͠͝