Teaser

Flower Boys

Flower Boys

by BadReminisce

Teaser

Living peacefully now as one of the most successful and big-time lawyers in the country, Atty. Zene Kiethan Alvarez never imagines that he will cross his path again to the man who has a special part of his past. Mark Yohzen Constanza is now a famous and in-demand singer-actor. But despite the popularity, he has a lot of issues and controversies. The singer-actor is now facing a serious criminal case.

One day, Yohzen's manager went to Atty. Alvarez's law firm, and asked if he is willing to represent Yohzen in court. At first, Atty. Alvarez was doubtful to accept it but he eventually accept the case. And the moment he meets the man of his past again, he remembers his precious memories with him when they were in senior high school when an unexpected and unordinary romance bloomed.

Author's Note:
Hello everyone! It's been a while now and now I'm back to give you all a new story. To be honest, I am very hesitant to write this kind of story because of some reason. I know that it is a complicated subject, but I hope that I can give you guys justice for this story. And I promise that I will do the needed research for this one. And please help me nicely in case you notice mistakes in my story.

I hope you will support me with this one. I am dedicating this story to all who can relate to this.

You know who you are. And you are loved.

xoxo
BadReminisce