👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

"kiss jungkook."

Jungkook choked on his vodka. Yoongi's face was expression less.

A dare should be completed.

Yoongi stood up and walked towards jungkook. The younger was a little hesitant. Yoongi placed his right hand on the wall behind jungkook; pinning the the blonde to the wall. He leaned in closer with his gaze fixed into jungkook's doe eyes.

Not even a centimetre was left between their pink lips now. Yoongi's thin lips finally met jungkook's red ones. Jungkook's eyes widened slightly. He could taste the vodka on the older's lips. But, he didn't forget to respond to the kiss. It was so good; professional and soft at the same time.

Blame it on the vodka. Was decided to be said by both the males if something regretting would happen. But Jin was their to stop them anyways.

The kissers took small breaths frequently. The others (kinda watching live porn 👁️👄👁️) felt that the kiss wasn't ending at all.

"Ok thank you min yoongi." Jin stopped them, as expected. Yoongi was snapped back into his thoughts, as he heard a third person's voice. He quickly took a step back from the younger and walked straight to his place and sat down.

What did I just do? Yoongi was shocked too by his boldness. He just kissed a guy he bearly knew. They were supposed to behave like bros and not gays but fuck the game.

Meanwhile, jungkook looked like a freshly ripened apple. His mind was clouded too, thoughts same as yoongi's. He wouldn't blame yoongi for the kiss though; one- because he was drunk, two- because the kiss was amazing and three- he was given a dare to do it.

"Moving on, who'd go next?" Namjoon spoke up to ease the tension between the boys. Well, no one expected yoongi to kiss jungkook. They thought he would say something like "give me an other dare." Or the most expected phrase "fuck off."

Then there's jimin, who was waiting for someone to speak up, so that he could give someone a very dirty dare since tae had already started with it. He smirk grew across his face. Tae noticed this; but he wouldn't stop him as he wants something spicy to go on too. Jimin looked at his soulmate to give him an idea. Be independent jimin, don't ask for ideas. Who cares about this phrase taehyung had once said to him though.

Tae eyed towards jungkook, which obviously meant he wanted jimin to give a dare to the mentioned boy. Jimin understood this, telepathy, and cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention.

"Jungkook I've got a dare for you." Jimin said with sass. Oh God not this guy. Jungkook murmured, rolling his eyes. He definitely knew it was something dirty.

"So as we all ship yoonkook, I mean yoongi and jungkook, let's make the ship sail. Shall we?" Jimin announced. What the fuck, yoongi and jungkook thought at the same time. "I don't like where this is going." Hoseok said almost inaudibly, while the others (especially taehyung) cheered jimin for this. Nothing would go wrong if Jin hyung is here. Jimin and tae were sure about this.

"Sit on yoongi's lap." Jimin said, knowing very well the consequences of doing that. The other's were shocked at this, they were assuming that jimin would give a spicier dare and they wouldn't have to watch porn for days. But damn?

"Well, that's an easy one." Jungkook said, a bit relieved at the fact that jimin's dare was easy to do? "Fuck you" taehyung whispered to jimin, who was sitting right beside him. He was clearly dissappointed at jimin's choice of dares. "Just wait and watch." Jimin said as he knew what exactly he was going to do to yoongi.

But, who knew, an easy dare would do so much harm to yoongi. Jimin knew that jungkook can't sit at a place without moving, especially when drunk. He had this wierd habit of moving his butt whenever he sat on something. And not to forget that yoongi was drunk too, which would make him easily get aroused.

Jungkook walked towards yoongi, and sat on him without giving him a warning about his actions. He felt yoongi stiffen his breath as he sat on him. He didn't know why though, might be because of his cute, plump butt that landed exactly on yoongi's dick.

The younger made himself comfortable on the older's lap, as if it were a newly manufactured sofa with extra soft cushions. Without him knowing, he slowly started doing his habit. He could hear yoongi groan now and then, but the sounds were ignored. "Stop moving" yoongi whisper-yelled at jungkook. "I'm not even moving?" The dumbstruck boy responded. Yoongi just rolled his eyes, "when can he get off me" he asked the others. "when the sun rises." Jimin responded. It was currently 1:00 a.m. "Does that mean he is going to sleep on me too." Yoongi asked, to which obviously jimin nodded. Jimin hadn't even thought about sleeping lol, yoongi himself gave him the idea to make jungkook sleep on him.

Time passed by, everyone had their shirts off, they admired everyone's bodies too. So gay but who cares. Yoongi had even wrapped his arms around jungkook's tiny, naked waist, with his dick slightly raised due to jungkook's movements. The older tried his best to not let jungkook know about his boner. He didn't have to though, as jungkook's cerebellum was already damaged due to the drinks he was taking in frequently.

A moment arrived, when yoongi couldn't handle jungkook anymore. "Fuck" he said out loudly. "I'm 24 and I can't take it anymore." He said, insta reels surely have a great impact on humans. He earned a few giggles from the others but didn't care about it. "Jungkook, stand up" he ordered. The younger did as he was told, he was bearly standing when yoongi stood too and dragged the other male into a room before anyone would notice the clearly visible boner.

"Hyung what are you doing?"