TK x reader (fluff)

A/N: this one is just because I think tk is adorable and I'd be so down with them. I love golf ball man, I do but I really would love to cuddle TK and pat they're head.

It was late at the diner TK and I were just closing up. I finally finished mopping the floors and came into the back to empty the mop. "Okay I'm all done! What a day." I took a deep breath feeling the day winding down. Tk smiled at me as they did the final dishes. "Well I've got some more dishes to do, but if you wait I'll walk you home." They gave me the cutest smile.

I'll be honest with you here, I know TK has a massive crush on me, they haven't been super subtle on it. At first I didn't think much of it, I just liked them as a friend but the thought was firmly planted in my mind. As the last few weeks have gone by I started to notice things, risking our friendship. The way they look at me sometimes makes my heart beat faster, the way they smile to the way they always talk to the food. It's just so adorable and I can't help it anymore, I really think I'm starting to fall for my bestfriend.

I was staring at TK for a moment too long. "Earth to y/n, anyone there?" I calmly smiled acting as if nothing was up. "I'm here. I'd love for you to walk me home." Tk gave me a strange glance "Are you sure you're okay? You're acting kind of strange." I shrugged. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Tk smiled at me. "Okay, whatever you say." They took in the sight of me as I went to the staff room. I could feel there eyes scanning me.

It made my stomach jump in small bits of ecstacy when they stared at me. Like I was the most beautiful thing in the world, like they wanted me the way I wanted them. Maybe I should just accept the fact that I do like them but then what would become of our friendship?

I came back from changing into my street clothes. TK stared at me in my normal street clothes. "What?" I asked. They blushed and looked back at the dishes. "Oh I Uh like your jacket?" They awkwardly played off. I chuckled a little "I wear this jacket every day."

I'm assuming tk decided to splash at me a bit to avoid the awkwardness. "Hey! What was that for?" I asked crossing my arms and pretending to be angry. Tk laughed and said "for being a brat." I lightly flicked a bit of water back at them. "How's that for being a brat?" I asked teasingly. Tk leaned closer to me warning me. "You better watch yourself y/n, you don't know what I'm capable of." My body felt so warm and tingly inside. Between the words and how close tk towered over me i could barely form a coherent thought.

Tk noticed how close they were and began to pull back a little. We made intense eye contact until my eyes flashed to there lips and back up to there eyeline. It made them change direction, slowly leaning back in towards me. I could feel the ghost imprints of there lips on mine before we even touched. The room was quiet and all I could hear was my heart beat in my ears until a loud crash broke the tension.

"Eek!" I screamed grabbing onto tks arm. "What the hell was that?" Tk turned quickly to examine the room but neither of us saw a thing. I guess something must have fallen. Maybe it was for the best to keep our friendship safe but I felt so disappointed. I wonder how it would feel if they kissed me.

There was an intense awkward silence as we returned to what we were doing before our little "moment". "This is the last dish, then we can go." Tk said.

The next 10mins was unbearably quiet and awkward as tk changed and then we headed out. After I locked the diner we walked back to my appartment and our dynamic returned to normal. We chatted about the customers, tks school and I told them about this creep that tried to ask me out the other day.

"Oh, did you say yes?" I looked up at tk who was a bit worried. "What? No! The guy was totally freaking me out! Plus why would I go out with someone I just met I feel like you've got to know someone before you actually go out on a date." Releif washed over there face as I assured them of the park guys rejection. "That's very smart." They said. A strange compliment but I'd take it.