🧚Episode 5🧚

Sorry sorry sorry.....I know romba late ah episode podren...due to regular classes.. type panna time illa....inda Episode time kedaikurapo apo apo type pannadhu.. engayachu continuity miss aachuna manichurunga 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Next day morning, both wake up and refreshed and went down. And settled in hall. Siv moved to kitchen and help her mom. Sundar told today outing plans to Sam. All talked for sometime. Then Seetha ma called them to have breakfast. All finished their breakfast. Sam, Siv and Sundar move to their and changed their outfits. When all came down, Sridar closed Siv eyes and took her to the portico. Sam and Sundar followed them.

Siv's POV:

Appa closed my eyes and brought me out. When I open my eyes, I was surprised to see that. It was one of my favourite car. When I was doing my UG , I asked Appa to buy this to me but he denied that time. Then I didn't asked him about it. Now he bought this for me that to the latest model. I thanked him. And explored the car. Then Sundar starts to tease me.

Sundar: Ne sikiram inda veeta vitu ponumnu dan ..Appa unaku car vaangi kuduthurukaru😂😂

He just kidding me but the thought of leaving my parents formed tears in my eyes. Immediately I looked at Sam. I don't know why I looked at him. But my heart searches for him. He came near me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder and wiped my tears. I feel very protective around him. This two days changed me alot.
And he twisted Sundar's ears.
Appa also scold him. But he is acting like he really got scared. I smiled at them. Amma came with the car key and hand over it to Sam. But he get it and give it to me. I happily brought it and started the car and asked them to get in.

Sam took the passenger seat and Sundar took back seat. First they reached mall and finished shopping and lunch there itself. Then theatre and finally beach. They enjoyed their outing to the fullest. After completing dinner, all reached home and directly hit the bed due to tiredness.

Next day, SamSiv got ready to go to Bangalore. After finishing breakfast, Sam and Siv took the blessings from siv's parents. Sam went to load the luggage. When he came back, he saw all of them was crying like kids. He didn't know whom he should console first. After sometime all composed themselves and happily bid bye to Siv and Sam.

Sam drive the car, for sometime the ride was so silent. Sam know the reason behind this silence. To change her mood , he drove the car to ice cream parlour and turned to see her. Siv was mentally absent . Sam bring her back to reality and asked her to get down. She doesn't notice the place, she was still thinking about her parents. He took her in and placed the order.

Sam: Siv

Siv: No response

Sam: Sivvvv.. little louder

Siv: still no response

Sam got an idea. He sit near her and pecked her cheeks. She comes to her scese.

Siv: Heyyy!! Ena panna nee

Sam: Pinna..kuptey irunden ..madam gavanikala..adan

Siv: Adhuku ipdi pannuviya 😠😠

Sam: You are my wife

Before she could speak anything. . Sam took one spoonful of ice cream and fed her. First Siv was shocked. Soon her shocked face disappear, when she saw the ice cream and realised the place. Without questing him back, she enjoyed her ice cream. Sam look at his kiddo wife and enjoyed his ice cream. After finishing, they paid the bill and left the place.

In car ,

Siv: Ipo sollu en apdi panna🤨

Sam: Epdi

Siv: Don't act like innocent

Sam:😁😁na innocent dan

Siv: Paathen ..paathen😏...seri adha vidu...en ipo ice cream

Sam: Ne ipo amma appa va miss pannitey dana ivlo dhooram vandha...adan una konjam relax panna

Siv: 🙄 But na unta edhum sollalaye apdi

Sam: I know about my wife ...un face paathaley ne epdi irukanu ennala purinjuka mudiyum😌😌

Siv:😒 Romba pannada.... Siv just act like thinking something and asked him

Siv: Ipo na ena yosikurenu sollu 🤨🤨

Sam just smirked at her and said

Sam: Na parlour la kuduthada ipo enaku tharalanu dana think panna😉😉

Siv mv: oh sirku inda nenapu vera iruka

Siv: Oh my dear hubby...kiss venumna nenga direct ah kekalamey(said in a sweetest tone)

Sam got confused by her sudden change but he trusted her words and stopped the car.

Sam: Sivvv really 😳😳

Siv: Yesss!!!

Sam: Apo kudu ..by closing his eyes

Siv came near him, her breathe touch her cheeks. And patt!! A small but strong slap.

Sam widened his eyes. He rubs his cheeks and asked

Sam: Aaahh!! Edhuku dii adicha

Siv: Pinna ne panna velaiku konjuvangala...poda deiii

Sam: Mee da

Siv: Aama da daal da....inor ara vaikuradhu munnadi vandiya edu

Sam: Husband ku oru mariyadaye illa😑😑

Siv: First na husband nu othukanum... aprm mariyadaye pathi yosikalam...ipo kelambhalam

Without arguing he obey his wife's words and started the car. For lunch, they stopped nearby restaurants.

They finished their lunch and made their way to Bangalore. Then the whole ride remained full of talks. Siv got to know more about Sam. She asked about his childhood days, his college life. Later they discussed about the business. They don't know how the time flies. Not even for a second they both got bored when they with eachother but they didn't notice it.They reached Bangalore at evening 7pm. Sam reached his house. Already he informed his parents about their arrival. So that Rani ma could prepare dinner for them too.
Sam get down and took their luggages. Sam saw Siv who was nervous coz this is the first time she came here.

Siv's POV:

Finally we reached Bangalore. He took the luggage. And came to my side, opened the door for me. I was hell nervous. I don't know why. I thought coz of this new place, I felt like this . He opened the car door and helped me to get down. We reached the main door. He press the bell. The door opened, I thought aunty came. But some middle age person open the door. I think that's their maid. Following her aunty came with aarthi plate.

Sam: Maa nyt time idellam thevaiye

Rani ma: First time en marumaga veetuku vara..idhu illama epdi...edhum paesama sendhu nillunga

She took aarthi for us and asked us to come in using right leg. We get in and settled in hall. Aunty asked us to refresh and come. He took the luggage and asked me to follow him . I followed him to his room. When I opened the room......

TBC....

Episode nalla illana manichu vitrunga 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️... edhadu suggestions irundha comment pannunga

Inimel episodes regular ah irukumanu therila..but time kedaikurapo kandipa update panren.... really sorry romba wait panna vachadhuku

Thanks for 3.70k+ views and 750+ votes 🙏🏼🙏🏼♥️💙