The Old Man and the Monkey

Now there is a certain story about old man Kikuy and Monkey. One day old man Kikuy visited his banana patched, which was just a little way beyond his house. Well, now, when the old man was there in his banana patch, Monkey appeared to him. Monkey said, "Say there, Man! Look, your bananas just over here are already ripe. If it could just be possible, give me permission to pick them," said the Monkey.

"Because I have a great hankering for ripe bananas, and It's already been a real long time now that I haven't been able to eat ripe bananas.

However, if you would like to have me pay for them, wait I will pay you for them." Said Monkey. "For goodness sake, Monkey." Answered the old man, "In saying that you're just fooling around with me. Here I am an old man already who is no longer able to go out looking for my food and you are going to deprived me of what I have?"

"No, old man." said the monkey. "I'll pay you for them. It's not like I'm going to deprived you of all you have but instead, since you are already truly an old man now, I'll pay you for them, so that you won't get put out with me."

"After all I have a gold ball there in my house, that is what I will pay you for your bananas. Even if I should come out on the losing end, just because of your old age, it won't make any difference to me, just so long as you let me have your bananas.

Beside that, hunger of mine that I mentioned before, it's very great. "Such was the argument of the monkey. "Ok," said the old man, "go ahead anyway, climb up there on the basis of what you have offered me which is extremely nice and because of your promise to me that your gold ball, that is what you will use to pay me."
"I agree to it. It seem like you really have a hankering for it. Besides it seem that your hanger is very great. But take note, a little or later on this is very great. But take note, a little or later on this afternoon, please come and get me."

Then he proceeded to shove him into the water, saying as he pushed, "There it is, get the gold ball and put it in your basket."

Now the old man, for his part, made a splashing noise in the water, with his head going first and even his basket getting dragged along with him to the bottom.

Air bubbles came up to the surface from old man Kikuy, who didn't come up for air for a long time. Even his walking stick got dragged along with him. Wow, when the old man Kikuy came up for breath, he started berating Monkey, for all he was worth.

But the monkey, he was jumping all over the place looking at the old man shivering with the cold. Then he proceeded the trickery of Monkey?"

Then it was the anger of old man grew hotter and he started chasing the monkey, but the monkey was very small as he took huge leaps.

So the old man couldn't even come close to reaching him. So it turned out that the old man just went home. But he always was on the lookout for Monkey to come to his banana patch. Otherwise, Monkey might steal them using trickery again.