Double Agent - JJ Maybanks

Available [ X ]
Taken [ ]

Ivy Undergrove knew her way with a gun. Not exactly the best quality of a 15 year old, but it was all she really had. Her father died in a freak accident and her mother was long ago dead, so Ivy had only one thing she could call home. A gun. Again not the best imaginary friend but at least it was something

So a girl with a love of murder mysteries, the darkest humor ever imagined, and a love for guns was an orphan who sure as hell wasn't going to live in a orphanage.

Turns out Ward Cameron needed a young spy. Now that Big John Routledge was dead (no thanks to Ward himself) he needed another way to find the lost treasure.

Cut to the meeting of Ivy Undergrove and Ward Cameron. Cause Ivy now had a job. A job that paid pretty high.

Ivy Undergrove had to protect the Pogues at all cost and secure the information for the treasure.

What Ivy was not paid to do was:

1. Realize that the Kooks were legit assholes

2. Become almost part of the pogue family

3. And fall in love with JJ Maybanks.

Cause Ivy had to betray the Pogues and she could not, COULD NOT, let her fucking emotions get in the way of her mission.

But that's the thing about fucking emotions, they won't fucking go away.

"And I'm sorry John B.....I'm really sorry......bluebird"

John B and the rest of the group looked at the microphone confused. Bluebird. What the hell was that supposed to mean? Then there was a click and a gun was pushed to John B's head.

Almost immediately the air sucked out of the room. Cause standing behind the gun was Ivy Undergrove. Her hand holding the gun as if it was second nature.

"Ivy..."

JJ stepped forward but was cut off by Ivy's slightly shaking voice.

"Bluebird in position sir."

Disbelief was shown on all there face, Pope the closest to Ivy stepped forward, but the nudge of the gun forced him to step back.

A pause on the other line, till.

"Take the shot."

Her eyes looked to John B. Then she looked at JJ the betrayal in his eyes almost made her drop the gun. To walk away, but finally she stood up straight, her eyes darkened, and her hand tightened on the gun.

Bam

And then there was nothing.

"If you steal my jello cup I will stab you in the esophagus and watch you bleed."

"Alright I won't steal your jello cup. Cause I already did."

"I need a knife. A really sharp knife"

"I didn't pay you to make friends, I paid you to infiltrate there group and you did that. So don't go soft on me"

"You called me to met you in this dark parking lot to threaten me? Please remember who has the gun. Cause even though your my boss doesn't mean I won't shot you in the leg."

"I love you JJ. All of you and every part of you. I'm sorry you can't love me back, because there's a part of me that you can't love."

"But maybe I can"

A Couple Things

1. Ivy's job is to befriend the Pogues, protect them from harm, and report back to Ward with any information she receives. Going in she thought she could pretend and spy on them without forming a connection. She was very wrong.

2. Ivy is super stubborn and dark. She hides her emotions behind a blank face and doesn't take anyones shit. She can be vicious, reckless, and a hard bitch. But on her good days she can be funny (in a dark way) and loving. This is a side that she shows JJ when she ultimately falls in love with him.

3. Kie doesn't trust Ivy. While they at some point make some kind of neutral grounds in the beginning they did not get along and Kie knows that Ivy is hiding something.

4. She becomes very close friends with John B so her ultimate betray hits him hard. Her and Pope are also pretty close however she is weary of him since she believes he might have the brains to figure her out.

5. Her and Ward have secret meetings frequently, where she will spill secrets and gain new assignments.

6. In order to complete the job, Ivy has to keep the Pogues from harm. So she frequently jumps into fights (like with John B and Topper). She'll offer to do things that are seriously dangerous instead of having the others do it. So the group knows that she's a decent fighter but they have no idea to what extent.

7. At some point while on the run, Ivy will put her gun skills to the test in order to prove herself loyal to the Pogues. (someone might question her loyalty to then so she will have to try her best to get back with the group) that will unveil her abilities with the gun.

8. Ultimately her betrayal of the Pogues will test Ivy to the very best of her ability. She will have to choose between reconciling with the Pogues or completing her mission. This decision will largely be up to the author. This is a huge part of the storyline because this decision will decide the entire outcome of the story.

9. Follows Outer Banks season 1-2 (maybe even three)

I'm super excited for this story! So if anyone is interested comment or leave me a message! Until then happy reading!